Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Thread To Discover The Force Crystal Caves Of Midvinter

Hello everyone!

I have a sub for a location of Midvinter just about finished, it is the location of a system of caves higher up the mountains near the Fall of Crystals. The falls are but a part of the river that has it's source deep within the mountains and from time to time small crystals are washed down river and tumble over the falls, hence the place name of the village in that location.

Now, I have a plan to do a faction thread with anyone interested in joining me on the adventure to discover the caves. We will set off my the township of Fall of Crystals, and the journey will be perilous to say the least. These caves are well hidden and the path to them is hard.

Part of the test to acquiring crystal for sabers in the future. There will be tests within the caves as well once there.

If you are interested in this please post below. ;)

96v6wT.gif
Only we are going to push on!​
:p

[member="Connor Harrison"]

As for Connor being there, there would be a small in for the group here. Connor has met with Coci and Thurion (although the thread is just underway), but it all depends on what you see him doing on Midvinter in this time.

If all goes well with the parents... :p
You could join as a part of the Dawnguard faction. See it as a way or stepping stone toward amending relations between Connor and the Heavenshield by going to help?

This is a faction events as such and for any in the faction in general to join in.

If you don't see a fit for Connor how about Steph?
She knows Theo.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] Connor needs the most work - Steph can be a focus on the SJO. That way I get the best of both worlds.

But, for now, like me, Connor has the desire to do good and be part of something again. :)

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Yula Perl"]

Was going to start this thread tonight, but what was suppose to be a short shift at work turned into a long one. 9 hours on my feet in fact, and I have throbbing legs and burning feet. :p

Oh and my back aches.

So I have tomorrow off, so will do it then.

;)

This thread is shaping up to be a real good one. Some great writers and (hopefully) a good plot, it should be a lot of fun.

Bear with me on the posting please, I shall endeavour to post to one of my threads tonight probably the one that has been waiting on a reply the longer. :p

Hopefully I shall have my venom back soon ... ;)

[member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Hey guys.

There may be a combination of things that has Connor away at the moment. Including the situation of the site at present.

But I suspect it is RL. So I also know that he would want us to continue on, and if he still wishes to join us, he could catch up very easy.

So if you wish to post, please do. ^_^

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] Thank you CoCo.

Sorry all! Yes - a hectic time in RL, including an office relocation and then the site playing up.

But I'm here, back and will slide into things without anyone even knowing I was away.

I'm rubbish - sorry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom