Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Thread Idea - One Shadow Consumes A Second

A mask of great power has been recovered by the Sith Assassins, a Relic of a prior Assassin Organisation that lost its name to the sands of time. A Mask, imbued with the strengths of Far Sight and Precognition, both abilities working in tandem, and steeped in Darkness, those who can unlock the Masks potential can perceive and observe Targets from a great distance, so long as they know some exact details of the Target so as to narrow in on them. However, the knowledge of the Masks existence is concealed by the few that know of it. However, whispers, somehow, have managed to reach the ears of a former Assassin and know he plots to take the Mask as his own, to assault the secluded base on Nar Shaddaa. Not knowing the reason for the secrecy, the former Assassin is at risk from his arrogance and pride, for even as he rally those loyal to him within the current ranks of the Sith Assassin, the Spirit of the Darth that formed the Mask, watches with glee as she awaits freedom.

--------------------

Above is an idea that me and [member="The Gray Assassin"] (Ajihad) have cooked up together. The idea is that Aji will be gathering those who would be loyal to him over the current regime of the SA, former and current members alike, before laying siege upon the Assassins, fighting to claim the Mask he so coverts. In this thread, you will be asked to choose a side in this schism of the Shadows. Do you follow the Former Assassin Ajihad, or do you follow Darth Lykos.

Please, if you are interested in this, post bellow and state what side of the schism you fall in. For more information on the Mask, a thread containing the details will be posted in the Pre-Factory Forum for you all to look at soon. It'll be linked here as soon as it it's up.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to post them bellow and I'm sure myself and Ajihad will be more than glad to answer for you.

To let you all know, this wouldn't be done until the Atrisia Rebellion, which hold a lot of out attention, is completed.

IC Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100275-in-the-shadow-of-conflict/

[member="The Gray Assassin"] | [member="Darth Ferus"].

If this is to be Xavka trying to win the loyalties of members of the SA so as to fight against the two of you, I fear he has lost already. Maybe he could have eeked out a victory against Ajihad, but not the both of you. Now... how to have him fake his death in a spectacular manner? Hm...

[member="Darth Lykos"]

No need for that. Ferus plans to lead an armyn he needs someone he can trust to run the shadows.

Serve Ferus once more. And he will win you this war.

[member="The Gray Assassin"]

Everything you claim I crafted. I will remind all why Ferus made such a successful group.

As in, imma use Ferus to jumpstart everything SA that I can. Be prepared.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

funny-celebrity-pictures-come-at-me-bro-but-the-hair-and-face-are-off-limits.jpg

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Army? No. As in, he does not have what would be classically defined as an army nor would he want one. Fellows to fight along side and trust, even if just a bit more than he would trust the normal person? Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom