Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Nomination Thread

Hello, due to current circumstances it is required by the board owner to elect a new Faction Owner, Vyrassu is banned and thus must be replaces, Tefka has trusted me to do this, so lets get down to business. I am the current TEMPORARY Faction Owner, I do not have any rights to do any action with the faction above my actual staff role of Faction Admin other than hold this election.

This thread is not a vote, tag whom you think would make a good Faction Owner to nominate them for the vote which will be held in a few days time, the person you nominate may turn it down if they want to move on. It is important to know that Darth Vyrassu nor any of his characters can be nominated, nor Nicole Calix/Nyx Tempest as they were required to step down and are not allowed to hold any faction staff potions at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom