Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Members search doesn't work

• Short Description: Attempting to search for a member via a Faction's Member list produces a database error.
  • Browser: Chrome, current
  • Severity: Everyone is affected
  • Description: At a Faction's Member list, there is the "More Search Options" button that allows for anyone to look up what type of member a specific character is, etc. Trying to apply a filter yields a Driver Error, meaning the search function doesn't work. This has been witnessed in multiple Factions by multiple people.

[member="Soeht"]

It worked for me, are you a member of the Faction's you've been trying to search the member base of?

EDIT:

I see what you mean, searching for a name yields a database error; looking for specific groups does not. Apologies.

Kyra Sol said:
I see what you mean, searching for a name yields a database error; looking for specific groups does not. Apologies.

Pretty much this. I tried to search for my member status on One Sith and got the Driver Error.

I checked again and searching for member groups with a blank name field works. I guess I had a space in the field when I tried it earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom