Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Idea

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
61JUES6cUxL._SX466_.jpg

So I got an idea for a new, democratic government which may or may not have excited on this board before. The Galactic Triumvirate Federation which was basically a combination of the Galactic Alliance, Fel Empire, and Imperial Remenat. Which, I mean, would serve the galaxy good. So here's what I got

cnd-birdseyeview.jpg

Command Center Daystom, Zakuul

With the Fall of the Core Imperial Confederation and The Corporate Protectorate, a slight vestige of democracy has re-emerged. Based on Zakuul, these groups of dissidents are known noturisly throughout Sith Imperial Space as rebels and rebel supporters. With the backing of a major bank, they set up Command Center Daystrom, a Military and Political Centre from where they can plan their attacks on the Sith Empire and what little remains of the First Order. Lead by a council of three Triumvirs, an assembly of representatives and a Supreme Court to justify laws, they plan their meager return to the greater galaxy....
The Triumviritve Council
The Triumvirtive Council is tasked with the execution of laws and the protection of Federation Worlds. Consisting of three Triumvirs, all of which are appointed by the Assembly of Representives. They are also charged with the organization of the military and as such serve as Supreme Commanders of the Military with each having equal say in what goes on under their jurisdiction.

The Assembly of Representives
The Assembly of Representives is exactly as it's name suggest, anan assembly of representives. With every member holding the title of Senator or Junior Representives, they are charged with the creation and management of laws. In addition they appoint the Triumvirs whom they can also impeach with a two/thirds vote. They have many responbilities including acting as a Supreme Court for the Federation in the absence of the Triumvirtive Council...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom