Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction forum issue

I'm having a strange issue that's happening on my writer account only. When I try to navigate to the Factions landing page here: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/

I get the following error message:

"IP.Board Message
You do not have permission to use the Social Groups app"

The error also happens when I try to go to the homepage of the minor faction that I own (The CRC)

I'm using a chrome book, but the error also happens on my phone and galaxy tablet, and it the bug seems to have started when I was given access to the Event Forum (and got my pretty pink name).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Yidhra

Mars Tsosûtiyakûtiyuska
[member="Cryax Bane"]

Gave it a try on my Mirrorverse account; same results.
Cannot access the Factions landing page, as well as various factions' home/portal pages (CRC, OS).

Also worth noting is that the 'Recent topics' sidebar on the main forum is gone for me, again only on the Mirrorverse account.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Cryax Bane said:
The error also happens when I try to go to the homepage of the minor faction that I own (The CRC)
This issue should be fixed.

Nergal said:
Also worth noting is that the 'Recent topics' sidebar on the main forum is gone for me,
Working on it but it's not essential so you'll be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom