Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Feedback - Have your say!

nI2xMXV.png

Hey there folks!

Beyond all things, the Order of the Silver Jedi has always been about enjoying ourselves as we seek to play the good guys/light side faction on SWRP: Chaos. For a long time now, all of you have been doing a wonderful job getting involved within our Dominions, Social threads and everything else under the sun. While the Faction Staff put a lot of work into planning ahead and doing their best to make the future of the Silver Jedi as immersive and enjoyable as possible, we wouldn't be anywhere without you guys!

Today, we're wanting to hear back from you awesome members!

Recently I put it to our Discord Channel looking for feedback in terms of what is and isn't working for the faction according to popular opinion. We now have a feedback channel that can be found under our general chat, however we're also aware that not everyone on Chaos uses Discord and so, in order to better correlate feedback as well as reach out to those primarily site focused, we're putting it to the faction boards here again.

What thread types you want to see more: (Skirmishes, Dominions, Campaigns, Invasions etc).
What thread types you want to see less: (See above).
What you love about the Faction: (Favorite part of being with the SJO).
What you don't like about the Faction: (What you feel the SJO could do without).
What you feel is missing from the Faction: (What do you want to see in the future?).

By all means, don't be afraid to be honest here. We're looking for input from our members so that we can build upon the experience that is being a part of the Silver Jedi Order, both as FU's and NFU's. Whether you're a fan of PvP or you prefer PvE. We want to hear what you've got to say and now's the chance to be heard!!

As always thanks for your continued support everyone :) You all rock!

Regards,
The Order of the Silver Jedi Administration Team.

1. Invasions and skirmishes.
2. I think the number of social threads and doms are solid, no need to add more or take away.
3. It's a nice change of pace with a cool community.
4. I don't really see anything I disagree with.
5. Something I often see missing from most factions is a proper way to reward the writers who stick around and pull weight.

I enjoy the faction as a whole since I joined recently. My biggest complaints with the faction stem from the overall state of the map game and major factions. This community has proven really great to be a part of, which I'm thankful for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom