Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction design request.

Hello everyone,

I'm posting here with something of a large request and thinking it over I'm not certain how much luck I will have but I am in the early stages of organizing a new smaller faction to get started in RP and given the originality of it, I'm needing to steer clear of the more commonly used logos/emblems that you see around the Internet.

What I'm looking for is someone that might be willing to design something for me or at the least edit something to be an original representation of the faction...

Across a war torn Galaxy, many lives have been ruined and left in decay. Youths dying in the poverty stricken underground of every system, street rats, slaves, all underdogs that society seems to have forgotten about. Such is how gangs are born, groups of the downtrodden, the deprived coming together in order to survive, willing to do whatever it takes to make it for themselves.

The name Arkaos came from nothing, an alias to hide ones past in order to gain a future. Through the guidance of the Dark Side of the Force, a young man from Eriadu stepped out beyond his fate, earning only a small reputation and a larger price on his head for what he had to do to ensure his own survival. He found strength from fear, turned it into power through breaking ties with others, taking for himself what his life was never graced with, what Society refused him.

The Arkaos Outcasts are an idea that others can do the same; Come together under the one need to survive and then grow strong and demand the name, the reputation and the life that has been stolen or denied from the people that yearn for it the most. To prove that even Outcasts can rise up and become something more...
Now this is the description thus far for the Faction that I'm trying to pull together, just to give anyone who does consider taking this on, a bit more of a clearer picture of what we might be after. I know some people might be hesitant to take this on because yes it can be difficult starting a project for someone else from scratch not certain if it's going to turn out to be something they want but...-Even if I could just get some suggestions, that'd be grand.

Cheers,
Zarack Zorathi.

f0481e270d06888728c71f1f5b650d28.jpg
Going to use this as a Faction logo. Looking for someone who's capable with Banner's now. Anyone feeling particularly generous, would be much appreciated!

Well guys another small update/request and I figured this was better than starting a whole new thread. I was wondering if someone might now be willing to help me with a Signature for:

"The Outcasts of Arkaos".

That's all it would need to read and with a color tone something neutral in terms of alignment.

The previous two posts can be disregarded.

[member="Audren Sykes"]

All I'm looking for is something similar to rank tags, the same in height but a little longer displaying "The Outcasts of Arkaos" just so people can identify the affiliation to the faction.

Regarding the background, the height doesn't need to be large enough to display an actual picture but something like a texture depicting a "worn or used" theme, something similar to:

nmt95vA.jpg

I'm starting from scratch here really so this is all I've got, I've seen the talent around here and am hoping for a bit of a hand out.

If anything else is needed I'll do what I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom