Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Admin Vote is Live!

Candidates

• Geronivous

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nickolas Imura

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Vilox Pazela

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Little speech?

um sure. Not so great at this but I'll give it a shot.

Some of you may know me, others may not. For those of you that don't I would like to introduce myself. I am Nickolas Imura. My writer's name is Shawn and I have been on this board since April of 2013. Which is a little less than three months after the site first started. I have seen this sight grow from what it once was where the biggest thing to happen were the factions growing and fighting others. I have joined in many of these fights and invasions. And among all of them, I have seen the most potential with this faction. Something that is in here oozes greatness. And I want to be apart of it.

Many think that being an Admin means being some great leader on and off the boards. And while that is true, it's not just that. The admins aren't here just for themselves. They are here for you. To help you have fun, to learn and to grow as people, writers, a faction, and your characters. As such, I am offering my services as a Faction Admin to help everyone I can to reach that goal.

I know that it will mean doing a lot of work. However I have prepared for it. I have been a Former Admin at the Moross Crusade Faction. (disbanded while I was on my LOA) I was also a Faction Moderator for the Red Ravens for a time. I know what it takes. As such. I would ask not for you to vote for me, but to vote for the person who you believe is more likely to lead, push, help, and aid all of you to reach your personal, and the faction goals. I hope that it is me that you choose. Thank you for voting, and may the best man win.

[member="Mikkel Markov"], Since I can't really vote for anyone, if allowed with [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], You can PM me your vote, and I can mark it down. (I can keep secrets.)

EDIT: or you can tell Anja your vote and she can just add it in herself. I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom