Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAB-1

51384edc0960b61ef7c8f41d82b63e76.jpg
NAME: FAB-1
​Aliases: Perfect soldier,

FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Android
Actual Age: Unknown
SEX: I don't know you tell me. (Female)
HEIGHT: 5'6''
WEIGHT: 100
EYES: light pink (Can change at will)
HAIR: "Darker Shade of" Pink (Can change at will)
SKIN: "White"
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes/No (I guess we will see)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths:​
Military memory: When she was created she was connected to a military data mainframe. She had downloaded all the information they had on everything then wiped their severs.​
Marksmen: Has been "trained" and is very skilled with a vast variety of weapons.​
Leading technology: FAB-1 technology is always upgrading it's self if it finds a better program it's surpass it.​
Multi weapon Storage system: FAB-1 is a high tech military android which allows it to appear like she is just a harmless little girl but within her she can hide her weapons and ever use them.​
Software update: Every time she connect to a new piece of hand ware she adapts to become better then it.​
Weaknesses:​
Extreme Heat: Even though she is a android she too has her limits if she is in a hot enough place (equivalent to standing behind a cruisers engines) She will shut down and her body will automatically start to freeze it self to keep her safe and working.​
Extreme Cold: Even though she is a android she too has her limits if she is in a cold enough place (Equivalent to a little colder then dry ice) She will shut down and her body will automatically start to heat it's self up to keep her safe and working.​
Curiosity may kill her: She is very curios about stuff and will do see what it is with out second though and might be in the wrong place at the wrong time.​
Childish play: With the programming of a child she tend to fight like a android but her fighting style is more childish.​
Catching her off guard: With the system she was given she was never fully developed and needs time to readjust things within her system allowing her to work faster.​
Electrical shut down
APPEARANCE:
She stands at five feet and six inches, Her hair is "Naturally" is a darker shade of pink (But she can change it if she needs to.) AS for her eyes they to are a shade of pink but they are a light pink (She can also change the color of her eyes at will too. If you ever get a chance to get close enough to look into her eyes closely you can see a circuit pattern in the middle of each eye.)​

Outfits:
Normal Attire​
41VlA3vWX1L._SY300_.jpg
Casual Attire​
LRFFXIII_Lumina_Render.png
BIOGRAPHY:
{Searching for history.}
{Error}
{Unable to find Information for this units history}
{Searching for the cause.}
{Cause found}
{Unit FAB-1 was only turned on recently.}
{Any further questions please contact.........................}
{System Shutting Down.}
{Good Bye}

(I will add more i just wanted to make a basic template)​
(If wanted she can change body's she just need another android body with her tech to create what ever she wants)​

Well she got that name from a black project she was made at she was the final project they made.
But other wise i did not forget about them.

[member="CT-3817"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom