Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploring the Galaxy

Elayne was amazed, Her mate was simply amazing, and wonderful, She smirked at the thought of the deep scratch marks she left on his back. He was hers, claimed and marked. She leaned against his chest as the fighter cruised through space. They had just departed hyperspace, and the world below was beautiful. though her mind kept flashing back to the night in her hut. It had been so wonderful, She loved Cai. They were meant to be, she had decided. She was amazed he could still fly with her on his lap but he had said he could.

They were off to Tython the world, of the Jedi. It was beautiful, it sort of reminded Elayne of home but it wasn't, it was a brand new place to explore. She watched as the descended down on to the planet to some mountain highland. Seconds later Elayne was out and running.. she had tired of being couped up in the fighter dispite being right next to her mate. She ran in some circles, as a ship was not her favorite place she decided... not enough moving around. When Elayne had her fill of running she hug tackled Cai, and kissed him.

" So what are we going to do here? explore? Perhaps we are going to some secret place, or maybe you just want to have me away from everyone and all to your self, which I wouldn't blame you" She said as she kissed him. His lips were wonderful against hers. She put her arms around his neck and in his hair as she was lost to the moment before she pulled back. She wanted to know more.

"So what are we going to do, I know I asked to be suprised but well this looks like home... " She said trying to pretend to be mad but Cai should know by now that she was not mad in the least, and more being childish. Elayne did love Cai, she just hoped he loved her as much. She didn't get to see him much so she had been looking forward to this trip. She also wanted to 'mate' with him some more... as she found her self very attracted to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom