Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Expected Reunion

Hefi/Capital City
Late Afternoon/Clear Skies

RIJFI1X.jpg

While Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze notified her properly about her sudden departure, Sam was still quite livid about the time it took for the Mandalorian to return to her. The girl was sick after their trip to Coruscant and no tests could point out what exactly was wrong with her. Naturally, Sam started to worry about where the hell her girl was at, and why it was problematic as hell to reach her. At least a semblance of relief came when Jenn finally returned home and Sam could show off the new apartment she bought for the two of them. The shop took its knocks and troubles, but the mechanic was quick to get it all up and running in no time after they got the machinery on Coruscant.

Though she still had her worries when Jenn continued to confine herself to the bath for unreasonably long times after getting back, and she remained mum on what was wrong with her. At least Sam was good at reading expressions even when Jenn hoped to hide her face behind her helmet. They both knew that wouldn't help her for one bit.

"Jenn Kryze, you better start talkin' before I pull it out of you." She spoke with her hands on her hips as she glared at the woman across from her, waiting for their caf to finish brewing. "You use up all the hot water every day, you fell off the map... and take that helmet off for kriff's sake. You can't hide behind that T-visor from me." She warned as she took a few steps toward her.

Eliz_div.png
To say that Jenn had changed was... quite the understatement.

On top of this mysterious condition she refused to talk about, the Mandalorian's feelings for Sam had certainly helped to change her demeanour as well: even though she still kept her face hidden behind her helmet more often than not, there were some moments where she dared to remove it in order to have lunch with the woman she loved, or to give her a kiss on the cheek, quickly followed by her cheeks turning a wonderful shade of red... of course, that was before she had left Hefi for parts unknown.

To remind herself that she had found someone who completed her as Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan did was a source of great joy for the Nite Owl, the uncompromising and zealous warrior finding it more and more difficult to remain on the rigid line she had set for herself. Upon her return from this extended absence of hers, the fiery-haired heir of Clan Kryze was met the realization that Sam was committing enough to this relationship to have bought an apartment for the two of them to live in... and it was a far cry from the workshop they lived in before their little escapade on Coruscant. She found it touching, and for once of the first times in her life, the Mandalorian had become so emotional that she could not hold herself back. Throwing her arms around Sam and holding her tight, she remembered resting that helmet-clad head of hers against her neck, visibly moved by the notion.

But she could not hide what she had become forever - not from the woman she loved more than The Way itself, the woman who had made her break her most sacred oath.

Seeing Sam acting so... well, so Sam brought a smile to her face, even as she was being scolded. The way she glared at her with those hands on her hips, approaching her so confidently after speaking such bold words... all of it was what made this woman irresistible to her. The idea of Sam pulling off her helmet did not arouse the same amount of absolute panic as before: in fact, a part of her longed for such a scenario, hoping to re-enact their first kiss, to roll down on the carpet and-

It took a monumental effort for her to push these thoughts from her mind.

"Hey, to be perfectly fair, you were complaining about my over-usage of hot water way before I got-"
She stopped, and let out a sigh. Slowly, hesitantly, she brought her hands to wards her helmet, fingers working off the safety seal... and with audible hiss, she slowly removed it, looking about as anxious as ever as she carefully set it down on the table. Chewing her lip (quite the unusual thing for Jenn!), she visibly struggled to find the right words to explain herself... and failed, blurting out the truth as she looked her in the eye.

"I'm not human anymore."

Sam didn't flinch or blink, didn't even move as Jenn finally spoke up in defence. "Jenn, I ain't foolin' around here. What the hell is going on?" She asked sternly as she took another step closer, looming over the woman as she took her helmet off. Sam immediately studied her features for anything odd or out of place. She looked perfectly healthy for all intents and purposes.

"I'm not human anymore."

Sam continued to stare and study her for a few long moments as she tried to figure out what she meant. "The kriff you mean you ain't human no more?" She asked her curtly as her arms finally rested along her sides. "You look perfectly fine to me. You don't got the face of a Hutt and you definitely don't look like a Clawdite... this better not be an excuse for you finding some other hot girl to chase after." Her oblivious attitude didn't seem to be noticed at all as she spoke to her girl. The anger subsided as she sighed and pulled the girl to her feet to hug her tightly. "I was worried, chica. Don't karkin' scare me like that. At least answer your comms when you go off like that." Pulling away with a kiss on her cheek, Sam gestured for her to go. "Go freshen up, you smell like a dockworker." She teased with a snicker as she gave a slap on Jenn's backside. "I'll get us some dinner going while you take another hour to finish up." She shooed her away with a laugh, walking over to the kitchen area.

True to her word, Sam started to prepare dinner for the two of them. An unnatural achievement given her horrible cooking skills, but her improvement shone through as she prepared a borderline feast for the two of them. She was happy that Jenn came back, and that was enough to warrant her favourite meal being dished up for the evening.

Though her joke wasn't entirely a lie. Sam's thoughts dwelled on whether or not Jenn was seeing someone else. She tried to reassure herself that she was simply being paranoid, though it still didn't sit well with her. Perhaps she needed to pull out another surprise for the two of them.

Dutifully the mechanic prepared their dinner just like her daughter showed her, patiently waiting for Jenn to get through her next bathroom marathon.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
"Oh, come on. Seriously? You're acting like I'm the kind of girl who breaks the rules by which her life is dictated for any hot piece of-"

Her words were cut short, however, as the taller woman took her into a hug, the relatively simple gesture truly heartwarming to one so deprived of affection. Soon, she found herself wrapping her arms around the woman, smiling giddily. What was lame and casual to many people was... immensely satisfying to Jenn. And oh, that kiss! It made her very, very quiet, her lips pulled into a gentle smile as she basked in the moment... and let out a yelp that was simply precious as her generous backside was given a shameless swat! Embarrassed beyond belief and left with a lovely blush, the Mandalorian bit her lip as she found herself staring at Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan .

As soon as she locked the door leading into the bathroom behind her, Jenn set about removing her armour piece by piece, before peeling off the tight undersuit as she looked at herself in the mirror. "How in the hell am I going to break the news to her..." mumbled the warrior to herself, staring into her own eyes as the bathtub filled up beside her. Once it was sufficiently full, the fiery-haired heir of a long line of heroes and legends slipped into the hot water, closing her eyes and letting out a delighted coo... before a mischievous grin pulled at her lips.

Well, she did have something of an idea...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time Jenn returned from the bathroom, surprisingly little time had passed - by the standards of her bathroom marathons, anyway. No, the Nite Owl looked immensely pleased with herself, her eyes betraying her joy at the sight of her dearest Sam as she took a seat opposite the mechanic. "Tell you what, Sam", began the Mandalorian, the rare glint of mischief in her eyes. "After dinner, what say we... have a night out on the town? Who knows, maybe I will win our little drinking contest this time. And if you do, well... I'll let you in on my secret."

Her teasing expression, that grin of hers... it was very, very unlike the rigid and zealous warrior Sam had met a few months ago - in the best way possible.

As Jenn paused to look at Sam, a smug grin met the Mandalorian's gaze. "Don't look at me like that, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." She threatened as she went to the kitchen. Though Jenn finished up a lot sooner than Sam anticipated, the surprise shown on her features as she looked at the woman. "You could at least let me know you're taking a normal bath time!" She scolded with a laugh.

Sam continued to work on their meals as Jenn took a seat by the table, suggesting a rather amusing idea for Sam to get her answers. The mechanic paused to look at her with an eyebrow raised. "Chica, my daughter has a higher tolerance than you. That won't even be a competition." She teased, grabbing two plates from a cupboard to dish up.

"Alright, I'll take your bet. But I got another idea. There's a place on Rishi, party town for all intents and purposes. How's about we go there for a few days, settle our score there... and then you can actually get out that armour for once." Sam figured her counter offer would likely not sit too well with the stubborn Mandalorian, though the idea of some time away could definitely do good for the both of them.

She set the plates on the table and joined Jenn, wasting no time in digging in. Her eyes carefully watched the woman across from her. She was onto something, the casual suggestion and look in her eyes weren't normal by any means. She hoped that it was still her Jenn and not some wacky Sith trick being pulled on her.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
"Oh, bet?" answered the Mandalorian with a smirk of her own.
Social interactions with people remained... difficult. But with Sam? Well, with Sam, things were... different. After all, she had removed her helmet before her, and done a lot more besides - the weeks she had spent away from Hefi only further allowed her to come to terms with the fact that she could be comfortable around her, to allow herself to at least try and be something more than what people expected her to be.

Perhaps that was why she found herself so worried. How would her partner react? What they had between them was still fresh, after all, and she could not help but agonize over the thought. What brought her out of such contemplation was the mechanic's offer, which... earned a flush of her cheeks, the fiery-haired warrior visibly taken aback. "Sam!" protested the girl, as if she had just suggested something indecent. "You know I'm not... I don't feel comfortable being out of the armor! Well, except when we-"

She trailed off, averting her gaze as she began... chewing her lip? How uncharacteristically precious. Picking up her fork, she let out a sigh, eating rather slowly as she narrowed her eyes and tried to gauge Sam's intentions.
"I don't think it's a bad idea", admitted the Mandalorian. "I also don't think I'm ready to go out in..."
She struggled, putting down her fork and gazing deep into her eyes.

"I'm not ready to show what's under the armor to the world. You're... you mean a lot to me, Sam. That's why I let you take the helmet off, that's why you get to peel me out of my beskar'gam without me going absolutely rabid, and that's why I love you, you absolute menace."

An eyebrow raised as she watched the girl squirm across from her. Jenn chewing her lip as she cut herself off didn't escape the mechanic's gaze as she gave a huff. "Chew your lip as much as you want, you're still sleeping on the couch tonight." She commented with a smug grin. Being able to give her grief again was something she sorely missed.

Jenn went on to admit that it sounded good, though she had a problem with walking around outside of her armour which was to be expected. Sam doubted that she would be fine with it, but it was worth a shot. She gave a nod and finished taking a bite of her food before she set her cutlery down. "Hey, I get it. I ain't peelin' you outta that without a good reason. I just wanna see something other than Beskar on you every now and then. You ain't that bad-looking underneath." She flashed her a wink as she pulled her plate closer. After a few more bites she nodded again. "So you're cool with going out for a bit... alright bet. Finish up your dinner so we can start packing." She quipped.

"And Jenny? Love you too, chrome dome." She teased with a nudge against the girl's leg. "You definitely gotta get outta that suit, though. Haven't seen those pearly white arms of yours in a while." She burst out laughing. She definitely missed being able to pester the girl with her teasing.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
That comment on what lay underneath her beskar'gam earned Sam a precious blush from her hopeless romantic of a girlfriend... and a roll of her eyes. "When I find something that looks good on me, you'll be the first to see it", promised the Mandalorian, the wink leaving her somewhat giddy. Oh, stars, Sam always had a way of making her feel special. As the two finished up their dinner, she found herself absolutely delighted by the dastardly mechanic's words. Oh, to be reminded of how lucky she was to have someone like her in her life.

Pushing the plate away and standing up from her seat, she walked on over to Sam imperiously... and gave her a quick little kiss. "I think you know what you have to do to see those arms again, Sam", teased the redhead with a smug little smirk, before walking off to start packing.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Sam grinned at the girl's teasing as she watched her walk away. "I'll buy you a tanning bed, I hear they're on discount!" She called after her with a laugh before she got up to sort stuff out. The dishes were washed and soon she was in her -their- bedroom, packing a bunch of clothes and necessities. Luckily the two weren't lavish people. The utilitarian life suited Sam well... and it wasn't like Jenn wore anything else. "You remember to pack your swimming armour?" She teased as she closed up her pack and moved over to the other rooms for some extra stuff.

Once they were on their way to the port, Sam flashed the Mandalorian a proud grin. "You're gonna love this next surprise. Business has been good enough for me to get something proper as well. No need to fly around in a dinosaur anymore." She commented. Upon reaching the hangar, Sam motioned for Jenn to stand right in front of the entrance door. She carefully watched the woman as she pressed the button to open the door, revealing a brand new ship staring right at them with its boarding ramp open and massive cannons resting neatly towards them. "Check this beast out! Got a sweet discount on her too! Still gotta show Ara so count yourself lucky. You're the first to see it." She quipped, quickly moving towards the ship. "Handles like a beast too. Way more responsive." She continued, leading her onto the ship.

Soon enough she was behind the controls, flipping switches and dials until the engines and systems droned to life. Sam was smiling like an idiot all the way as she lifted the ship off and blasted up into the sky. "Wanna take it for a spin?" She asked Jenn with a daring glimmer in her eye.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
"You know, that's not even that bad of an idea", mused the Mandalorian. "Sure, it's also a lot less authentic than sunbathing on some tropical paradise, but hey - I'm not ready to have people seeing me out of this armor yet." Marking a pause, the redhead grinned from ear to ear. "Well, except for you, of course, my dashing scoundrel." With dinner out of the way came the time to pack up - and Jenn found herself blushing as she walked on through the door and realized that the two of them would be sleeping together from now on. To most people, the notion was rather casual, but to a fierce huntress used to spartan accommodations and loneliness, it was... simply wonderful.

Without warning, the fiery-haired Heiress approached Sam went about closing her back, taking a gentle hold of her hand as she pressed herself up against her back and rested her fact against her neck. "I'm the luckiest woman this side of the galaxy to have you", spoke the warrior softly, intertwining their fingers as she did so. She remained like this for a fleeting moment, enjoying the presence of the woman she loved... before parting from her with a sweet smile.

Putting her helmet back on as they stepped outside, the huntress cocked her head to the side quizzically as her dearest mechanic made a big show of revealing her newest acquisition and, although her helmet made it a hell of a lot more difficult to tell her expression, the way she suddenly stopped was rather telling. "Now this", spoke the Mandalorian after a pause during which she admired the ship, "this is something else." Letting out a whistle of appreciation, eagerly following Sam into the ship. Watching Sam as she went about working the controls, she let out a chuckle in the face of her offer.

"I reckon it's best I keep the helmet on if you're going to let me fly this thing", admitted the huntress. "My Clan didn't exactly let me pilot our ships for a reason. I was always something of a daredevil." Still, Sam had given her the chance to fly again after... stars only know how many years, and she eagerly took it.

Perhaps Sam would regret her choice when she realized just how much of a speed addict her girlfriend was, and how said addiction did not stop at speeder bikes!

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

A smile formed on Sam's features as Jenn closed in and embraced her from behind, taking hold of her hand. She simply rested her head against the Mandalorian's as they enjoyed their peaceful moment. "Careful, all that sweet talking's gonna make me soft." She teased, looking at the girl from the corner of her eye. As Jenn retreated to finish packing, Sam did the same.

Soon they were on her ship, and Sam's grin grew at the thought of seeing what Jenn could do at the controls. "Chica, you ever seen me behind the controls? Have at it." She quipped as she stood away from the pilot's seat, ushering Jenn in behind the controls as she made herself comfortable on the co-pilot's seat. "She can handle it. She's built to take a beating." Sam tapped the dashboard of the ship, still swelling with pride at the feeling of caressing the dashboard of a new ship. Her own new ship.

While Jenn got comfortable and adjusted the controls, Sam was busy monitoring the systems and searching for their destination on the navicomputer. "There's an asteroid cluster not too far out if you wanna test the handling." She commented as she studied the screen in front of her.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom