Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Exogorth War-Slug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myra

M
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

fba3adf54ecdc299ef4b05ea13da21eb.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Greivex Construction Hive
  • Model: Exogorth War-Slug A-2
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Durasteel hull, Exogorth Genetic Extract, Yuuzhan Vong Grutchin Genetic Extract,
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Corvette
  • Length: 200m
  • Width: 30M
  • Height: 40m
  • Armament: Average
  • 15 Turbolasers
  • Crushing Maw/Mandibles
  • Grutchin Nests
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar: 0 Squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1, Built in and wired up to the War-Slug's brain.
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Force-Dead: Due to Vong DNA present within the Beast it is force-dead and force-immune.
  • Grutchin Nests: Over it's body it has particularly large pores that are used as Grutchin nests, and can open these pores to let out a max of 50 Grutchins at a time, keeping the others to continue breeding, it also has Grutchin DNA intermingled in it so Grutchin recognize it as one of them, and do not attack it.
  • Metal Exo-Skeleton: Ever since Birth, the War-Slug has been constantly outfitted with a metallic exo-skeleton which is fused to the body, this Exo-Skeleton replaces the Grutchin chitin that would naturally grow over the skin of the War-Slug.
  • Total Control: The War-Slug has implant in it's brain that make it unable to harm it's masters, and have to obey them without question. Controlling a War-Slug can be done by sending commands over computers, similar to controlling droids.
Weaknesses:

• Grutchin Nests: If you know what Grutchins do then you know they don't stop killing until they're dead.. so once the battle is over you've got to clean up.
  • Devouring Hunger: The Downside of having an organic space-ship like this is well.. you have to feed it. And it eats metal and meat.. so it usually feeds on ships after the battle leaving little to no scrap.. and.. if left unchecked may try to eat your own ships. Also, due the Grutchin DNA, it has a ravenous hunger.. so it needs to eat, a lot.
  • Need to Breath: An accident, but still a major problem with the A-2 Design, it needs to breathe. It can 'hold it's breath' for a week, but other than that it needs to stay in a stable atmosphere.. and usually reeks havoc on the local wild-life.
  • Bleeds: Another downside to having an organic ship, it bleeds, so upon breaking the tough Durasteel exoskeleton and piercing the skin underneath, after so much bleeding the War-Slug will die.

Description:

Veryiana's new business was stable.. but small. She needed Credits and due to the recent warfare within the galaxy, ships were required.. and she could design ships, ships that could destroy whole fleets if left unchecked.

So, she searched her data-bases for creatures that could properly due the job.. or well, DNA from those creatures, and she found two which would be perfect.. but one was massive.. and one was incredibly hard to find.. but she had an idea of where to find both.

Nar'Shadaa, a hub of villainy and scum.. and one of Veryiana's favorite planets. Restricted organisms passed through here like the flu passed through public schools, and she found a sample of Grutchin, enough to clone, and managed to hire a team to hunt her a Exogorth, and they brought her a full 10M young one to her, dead of course.. but usable.

And so she began the process, mixing and matching gene sequences, and after nearly two months created the Exogorth War-Slug A-1.. which, was a failure, the creature, fully grown and outfitted proved too difficult to control and ate two of her shuttles and a few dozen of her drones before she managed to put it down. And it took her another 4 months to perfect the Exogorth War-Slug A-2.. which was a success! And thus began Veryiana's first dabbling in Organic Ship Crafting.. practically useless when mixed with normal ships.. but send two dozen of these against your enemies? Well.. Their fleets will quickly be depleted.

Myra

M
[member="Felix Hardy"]

I found it on Pinterest, which is what I've linked you to. But it hasn't been posted anywhere else (trust me, I've looked) so I'm not entirely sure how I would do that, but I'll keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom