Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Exiles Bone Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
VideoGameArt_GuildWars2_ArmorSets01_NeilBerard.jpg

Mask and Hood not Included

Image Source: http://videogame-art.com/portfolio/neil-berard/
Intent: Personal Robe Set for Kezeroth, made to disquise his Gen'Dai Apperance and still provide some Protections
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44054-taozin-hunter-kezeroth/
Manufacturer: Kezeroth the Hateful
Model: Exiles Bone Robes
Affiliation: Kezeroth the Hateful
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Maalraa Bones , Armorweave , Cloth, Small amount of Iron & Taozin Hide
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 16kg
Quality: 7
Special Features:
(+) Lightsaber Resistant
(+) Blaster Resistant
(+) Taozin hide Blurrs Force Presence & Sensing abilities
(+) Large Pockets in Robe
(+/-) Taozin hide only covers Shoulders/Neck, Skirt and Part of Bracers
(-) Not Very quiet, Bones Rattle with Movement.
(-) Maalra bones can be crushed with blunt force, showing the Armorweave underneath
(-) Heavy for a Robe
(-) Taozin hide affects Kezeroths Force Sense abilities as well, A trade off for Protections.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Head: N/A

Shoulders/Neck:
Taozin Hide
Maalraa Bone ( around neck )

Chest:
Armorweave ( Drapes along back of arms )
Maalraa Bones ( Rib Cage Design)
Cloth
Large Pockets ( Could Fit Medium Blaster or standard Lightclub)

Bracers/Gloves:
Taozin Hide & Maalraa bone ( Half and Half )
Armorweave underneath

Skirt:
Taozin Hide (Strips /w Bone Decoration)
Armorweave
Cloth

Boots:
Armorweave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Following up with the Helmet that Kezeroth made, The Exiles Bone Robes is a Makeshift Robe of various armors and hides. Consistint of mainly Armorweave and Cloth it is Decorated with the Left over Maalraa Bones from His last Purchase and Features Taozin Hide at Shoulders/Neck , Gloves/Bracers & Strips overlapping the Skirt. Its unquie Materials allow the Robe set to withstand shots from a Blaster and Lightsaber blows aswell ( Depends where its struck ). The Taozin Hides also Provides a Blurred Sense for those who attempt to seek out Kezeroth through that means, This Blurred effect also covers over Kezeroth himself making him trade Force Sense abilities for Protections and some stealth in the Force. The Maalraa Bones make the Robes not very sneaky and movement caused a Rattle like sound. Its Quite Large for a Robe and it meant for bigger & larger species.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
Everything seems to be okay, I just want to see a little development on the procurement of the Taozin hide, preferably involving you and a Taozin, and some drawbacks of using Taozin hide, before I approve of this.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
Starwars Chaos

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Remove Taozin hide and associated effects.
  • Drop armor quality to 6.
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Taozin's natural shell is highly lightsaber resistant, and its hide makes it invisible to the force, because of this, coupled with the rarity of the creature, I'd like to see a little development showing the obtaining of the Taozin hide, preferably via confrontation with one, though I'll accept a purchase of one as well. 10 quality posts minimum.
  • Explain all drawbacks of this armor, as Taozin also weakens your own ability to sense and use the force.
  • Drop armor quality to 6.
SUGGESTIONS
  • I suggest doing a quest for one of these with the Beast Hunters Guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom