Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Pharmacuetical Company Faction interest

GenTech your galaxies friendly face for the cures that keep you happy and healthy!
GenTech Public Moto
OBediance Breeds excellence, Excellence breeds innovation, Innovation breeds.. conquest.
GenTech

GenTech is a pharmaceutical company that puts on a benevolent public face with medical research and innovation. This public face is heavily enforced and most of their employees do not know the true mask of the company, in fact only those with a true disposition towards unethical research and development know the truly malevolent face of the company.
The Company was originally created during the Black Wing Outbreak as the ZyTech Pharmaceutical branch and eventually re purposed and re branded to hide the company’s origins to hide the truth behind its origins and purposes. Why it maintains its public face with an enigmatic and mysterious Director it operates in total secrecy on its true goals with its own paramilitary department and research dedicated to taming the Black Wing virus.

OOC: This is a company and faction idea that draws heavy inspiration from the Resident Evil universe and the Umbrella corporation specifically. The company and its role plays will focus on research and development, counter bio-hazard operations, bio weapon manufacturing and even benign research such as vaccines and medicinal cures.
Im mostly flirting interest for this and it has a lot of room for improvement if others are interested and would like to take part in it and part in crafting the mythos and story of the company and secure their place.

It would take Virologist, biologist, scientist, soldiers etc to fil in the ranks.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

[member="Darth Venefica"] and [member="Seras Goto"] would be great they have a very umbrella feel with their things and might need some evil company to produce the different zombie strains they have made

Sin

"the force is a tool, it is my weapon."
I would also like to maybe get a sample of a virus... that currently TKO may be coming onto contact with soon from a GenTech ship in the outer rim

@Quiet I like both and Ven is pretty cool so yea i could work with her easily.

[member="Titan Kryze"] I think so

[member="Lyle Baelor"] Looks like your parties been canceled!

[member="Sin"] Could be arranged once i get things up and going, got to do some dev threads first to nail the concept and get it through.

[member="Darth Venefica"] It has been a while since you and i have worked together and i have a few things in mind myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom