Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Look! Hey look! HEY LOOK!!!!!

You are a valuable piece on this board.
The imaginary lines are being drawn all around this Galaxy.
Senators manipulate the masses, Ex Force slayers now hunt one another, and soldiers pillage and burn in the name of peace.
The unspoken code of the Galaxy has been forgotten.
(IC : Note your character will have received this because you're cool enough to be noticed.)
- OOC -​
I am here to see if anyone would like to be apart of a personal agenda having, no holding punches, kick us till we're down, you answer to the masses that we act for.... Group.​
The targets would be those of actual up to date events. Each week after reports of happenings across the galaxy role in through means of news networks, personal whistle blowers, and underground information wells; we would decide where Justice needs to be served. And I'm not talking go in guns a blaring. I'm talking hit them where it hurts. Attacks on major city structures, assassination attempts on people of power, and blowing up transportation means. Shaking the home worlds and rattling the masses. Large Scale factions reach across the Galaxy and blow up other worlds with the ability to come home and sit comfortably in paradise.​
Well they'll think twice if they know someone in the shadows is watching. No longer will invading a planet who doesn't have a voice because a "Space Pirate has taken it captive" for the hundredth time...... be an acceptable reason to expand your borders.​
No LONGER!​
Be prepared to be marked an Outlaw and Terrorist.​
You will have be given money to buy new toys and weapons.​
You will be hunted if noticed and executed if caught.​
Each week we'll choose one faction that has gone to far and treat attacking them like a dominion. THis will give them a chance to fight back and a chance to actually use your techniques instead of always saying you're a BAd A Assassin, Hacker, Rogue, Soldier and never backing it up.​
This is not a Faction so you could be with another faction and still act with the group. This is like personal Super Hero side work.​
@Admins and Writers alike​
List of Supporters:
@[member="Kai Nariko"]
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

I love this idea! I had started a Vigilante group with a different character but it never took off the ground. This actually seems fun, and I would be willing to take part.

CMGNKuo.jpg

I see this more fitting when imagining going up against the Factions in months to come haha.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

@[member="Kai Nariko"]
And good to know. I shall be editing the OG post adding names of actual supporters to a list. I need a for sure yes before your name goes down in electronic ink.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Racket said:
CMGNKuo.jpg

I see this more fitting when imagining going up against the Factions in months to come haha.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

@[member="Kai Nariko"]
And good to know. I shall be editing the OG post adding names of actual supporters to a list. I need a for sure yes before your name goes down in electronic ink.
Let the propoganda roll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom