Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every day's a gamble.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
Korriban

A sigh escaped his lips as he put sunglasses over yellow eyes. Olive skin glistened in sweat as he stood outside the temple. He wore a pair of black farigue pants and black combat boots. Six lightsaber hilts clung to his belt.

Something, someone, called him to this wasteland. His lips in a grimace. The Former Emperor. Former Dark Council member. Former Champion of the Empire. The ghosts he stirred on the former capital homeworld.

@[member="Shado"]

Matreya

Slow leisurely steps down the stone beneath his feet, the entrance to the temple behind himself. It had truly been a while since he had been here, last he was here he was being taught. Now Zaiden walked through the entirety of it unseen, his prowess as a Stealther growing every day. But, even though he faced no difficulties going through, did not mean he had no problems what so ever. No, with his visit came bad news. Someone had taken his old things. How was he to get his journal...

It wasn't until he nearly slammed against his back that he saw him and dropped his Cloak, eyeing the man's posture for a moment Zaiden chuckled, "Avicus? Avicus DuSang? It has been a truly long time. How goes it?"

@[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
@[member="Shado"]

Dropping his sunglasses some, yellow eyes looked the young man over. "Are you a mirage? Never would've pictured seeing you here. Sentimental on Sith History?" He chuckled, olive fingertips absentmindedly trailing the three claw scars that ran down his chest.

"Voracitos is dead. I think the Galaxy can breathe a little easier now. When I heard the news, I threw a party that would've made the me that sat on the throne so long ago jealous.

"I didn't have a way to get a hold of you to invite you. But, you were on the distinguished guests list. So, sorry if you didn't make it. And, if you did, I apologize for not remembering.

"You see, I apparently did enough spice in a 30 day period to kill four rancor. Unrelated, I apparently fathered fifty eight children. But, I'm well, Zaiden. And, yourself?"

Matreya

Zaiden patted his left pectoral, "Near everything in my body is now cybernetics, I have become Legate, a leader if you will, of the Fringe. I have created quite a name for myself since last we met, more so then ever before. As well, it would appear I am the reincarnation of an ancient race of nigh God like beings, prophesized to return and guide the stars to unification. Also, I did receive your invitation, I was however busy dueling the Thronebreaker and as such could not come." Zaiden said, adding a shrug to the end of his statement. He chuckled, "Maybe next time I can come and we can attempt enough to down 10 behemoths."

As he spoke Zaiden decided he wanted a test of his newer acquired skills, and body set, "Avicus, would you amuse me? I wish to duel with you. All out of course, but nothing near death. As a test for my abilities."

@[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom