Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever Hear of Alsakan?

So yeah, I was wondering maybe which faction or group I might join with Terra here that best fits her as her goal is to liberate her homeworld of Alsakan from the OS and rebuild the Alsakan League to its former glory before the end of the Alsakan Conflicts.

Well actually first I was hoping if there was anyone out there interested in making characters from Alsakan with me and we could go talk with the OS about running around the planet bugging them "Rebels" style (like Lothal setup from the show except on a Coruscant style world with a cooler history to the planet), and having fun until/unless its liberated after some faction cloud breaks them or whatever.

Anyone interested in that?

: D

(also shhh I spelled the last name wrong for this gal, I'll fix it later)

[member="Kiara"]

Dunno yet, would like to see if anyone is up for running around Alsakan at all before checking with the OS, but they would likely have a few people interested in chasing a group around a planet most likely from time to time.

[member="Terra Harkin"]

Sounds like fun. I could probably recycle one of my old characters and put it with a new name, or just make someone. PM me if you don't mind. We can chat about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom