Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evening folks

[member="Felix Dunst"] Hello I hope you have a great time if you have any questions feel free to pm me I might have the correct answer lol

I do have a few questions actually, the most important one being how effective a law enforcement character would be in this setup you have going. The Red Ravens and The Black Suns are crime syndicates if I'm not mistaken, but is there any sort of local / planetary opposition active for them. And thank you kindly for the welcoming words

[member="Felix Dunst"] Welcome to the site! There is a new police force faction just starting up on the site called the Conderium Police. I'm not sure how active they are, but would reach out to the owner of that faction to see about joining. If you ever want to do an independent RP with a cops and robbers theme, I'm down.

As a criminal on the site, I would LOVE to see more law enforcement officers on the streets. Catch me if you can copper! ;)

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Oooh, very nice. Can't believe I actually missed that, thanks man.

And I was debating whether I should mess around with either TRR or TBS, but seeing as you're giving me a personal challenge, I guess I'm putting you lot behind bars first.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
"Bah, Cops be si'hklesi. They be the bane of a smuggler's life." *scowls*

xD Welcome to the site! And I am in agreement with [member="Cryax Bane"]; there's too many crooks and not enough officers :p

[member="Felix Dunst"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Felix Dunst"],

Yeah outside of Conderium we don't really have intergalactic police, I think it would work better if the places were switched :p Blacks Suns and Ravens being minor factions that would plague major faction Police States instead of other way around.

However, in OP I was thinking about starting out a Law Enforcement and Bounty Hunting division if you would be interested, since Conderium is a minor faction you would be able to effectively work in both and gain some support for Conderium from OP

[member="HK-36"]

An interesting proposal that I would love to be a part of, but I feel it would be best you also contact the folks in charge of Conderium and not some random schmuck that just joined 'em to see if things would work out like intended.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Felix Dunst"],

Will do so later, I already said in their advertisement thread I support them, but I just became the faction leader for OP today :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom