Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euka

Name: Euka
Race: Twi'lek
Eyes: Purple
Skin: Crimson red
Height: 5'5
Lekku: Her Lekku normally hangs behind her back, it is tatooed with Sith Markings.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Home World: Naboo
Faction: Imperial Remnant
Powers: Basic jedi telekinetic, (force push, pull, grip (not choke) unusual ability that makes her hard to sense from even master jedi (Part of back story i am adding too later once revealed she) It isn't intentional. It does usually leads a lot of force wielders to believe she is a assassin at first, however if she willingly uses the force (I.E starts to move objects, or pushes) it will be felt. Current lightsaber style (not perfected yet) Ataru, Niman.

Gear: Sliver Lightsaber, standard. Imperial Knight armor.

Bio: Euka was a adopted Child to Human Parents on Naboo, she was born a rare Red Twi'lek, making her some what of an albino to her own species. Her exotic looks always attracted attention to herself, enough that slavers were willing to try and capture her on Naboo, she was kidnapped at age 6. While in the care of the slavers, she instinctly attacked one with the force, However he lived, the slavers learning of her Power in the force they wanted more money from there buyers delaying the process enough for a Bounty Hunter hired to bring her back home to find her. However the Bounty Hunter himself too realize that she had force ability, and double crossed her parents bringing her to the Sith Empire since they offered a higher bounty on Force Sensitive children. Euka has been with the Sith ever since, being trained within the Academy she was never there by choice, and as so even tho she is raised in the sith order, she is different on the outside she does display typical sith Behavior however when she can she helps people, and tries to defend the weak, she doesn't follow the Sith code to the fullest extent, and only fronts around her Masters and Fellow Acolytes.

Has defected to the Imperial Remnat

Morna said:
Awesome. but im not sure on what charater I would want to play as (Fallen Jedi, Assassin, Mando, or this character)

That is if you would like me to join?
Right now my character is being bullied by a Sith Lord and a Sith Knight so lol.

Morna said:
Yeah well maybe you could change that. (If you would like to get what I mean look up Darrens Bio. Its some what along the same lines that your Bio is. (though only the begining portion Darren Shaw)
I honestly see myself leaving the sith at some point when i am capable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom