Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eslo Anderson's Lightsaber (Originally owned by Anakin Skywalker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: I am intending to pass on a legendary saber to one of my characters but make sure it makes sense so I'll have this done in a roleplay at some point

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Anakin Skywalker
  • Affiliation: Outer Rim Coalition
  • Model: Anakin Skywalker's Second Lightsaber
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Alloy metal

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Blue Adegan crystals
    made with a grip perfect for keeping hold of the weapon during combat, bulkier design adds more heft to strikes.
Strengths:
  • made with a grip perfect for keeping hold of the weapon during combat, Can cut through many materials with ease, and cauterize wounds instantly.
Weaknesses:
  • cannot cut through Phrik, and shorts out when it comes into contact with Cortosis.
DESCRIPTION
Originally built by Anakin Skywalker, it has been modified with spare parts the modification were originally made by Obi-Wan Kenobi,

[member="Bluedog164"]

Hey there! Welcome to the Factory. I appreciate what you're doing here for sure, so let me help you out with a few things.

The handle probably was somewhere around Average weight rather than heavy, but you can keep it at that rating if you so choose. As a strength, you could probably add "Can cut through many materials with ease, and cauterize wounds instantly." And for a weakness, "cannot cut through Phrik, and shorts out when it comes into contact with Cortosis."

Since I don't believe that Anakin's saber used a bifurcating ignition pulse, you could also add "does not work under water" as a weakness.

You want to put a few things in special features, like "made with a grip perfect for keeping hold of the weapon during combat," "bulkier design adds more heft to strikes," or that sort of thing. Anything you put in the special features that could be considered a strength or weakness should go in the strengths and weaknesses sections, respectively.

For Affiliation, you should change that to your character's name, since it is unique and for use only by your character.

For Manufacturer, you should put Anakin Skywalker, and link to his Wookiepedia page, since he is a Canon character.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom