Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Eric Koor's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarael_lightsaber.jpg

Image Source: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051226054156/starwars/images/2/23/Yarael_lightsaber.jpg
Intent: a lightsaber for eric koor
Development Thread: (if necessary i'll make some tomorrow.)
Manufacturer: Eric Koor
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Eric Koor
Modularity: May be swapped with other lightsaber components.
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, lightsaber components, rubat crystal
Classification: Lightsaber
Size: One-handed
Length: 35 cm., 14 in.
Weight: 2kg.
Special Features: Eric Koor's lightsaber, when compared to other lightsabers, is long. The metal used was a thin layer of durasteel which, in collaboration with its length, allowed all the other components to fit nicely.
Description: The lightsaber was unusually long, and because of this is was very vulnerable to disarming attacks. The crystal gave off a bronze hue with a yellow core. It also created a fast yet devastating blade that was perfect for lightsaber combat. Eric had also modified the lightsaber with a biruficating cylical-ignition pulse to work underwater.

[member="Eric Koor"]

Hey, first, welcome!

So, I understand you're new and wanting to build a lightsaber. Did you get a chance to look at the template for the Technology forum?

Is there any questions I can answer so we can turn this into a submission? Normally we don't act as an archive and just do submissions so I'd be glad to help with that transition.

Just mention me when you're ready.

I'll get right back to you once I create a development thread or anything. And it might not be for a while and, even though I want to, i'm not really excited as I have quite a ways to learn on how to even create a lightsaber, and how to use it properly. I wouldn't expect myself to do so for quite a while. Like I said, this is a storage for a future which won't be happening for a while. But thanks for this. Also I checked out the template =)

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Aight i'm gonna let you people judge this while I listen to some music. Then I'll change whatever needs to be changed. ;)
Seems like I'll go offline for the day. I'll read your posts tomorrow.

[member="Eric Koor"]

Alright, thanks for the submission.

• Heart of the Guardian is a unique crystal, and as such I'm going to have to ask you do a development thread for me. A substantial development thread. This is a canon item with unique properties so you're going to have to be creative in locating it and securing it before you can claim it for your own.
  • Additionally, in building the lightsaber, you might want to mention something about adding the bifurcating cylical-ignition pulse. This allows the operation of the lightsaber underwater. Just a thought.
  • Might want to change the length to probably 35cm which is 14 inches.

Alright. I probably might create the lightsaber with only Rubat for now (as it's not legendary and/or rare) as it is the only problem for now. I'm gonna bring this up once I get the chance to get the Heart of the Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom