Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode VII Why Do We Fall?

Lord Ghoul

L
episode7_jarjar.jpg

Would find it pretty cool if they focused on the political clusterfuck that is left after the galactic empire is dismantled...a bit of Remnant wouldn't be too bad either

Darren Onyx

D
No they don't. Vong if I remember correctly. Then of course Krayt comes along. I just hope it is Krayt. That would be epic.

Darren Onyx

D
True. Cause the Vong can exterminate the Jedi with ease but when a group of Mandalorians that can't use the force show up they suddenly become the worst.... makes sense.

Dark Onyx said:
True. Cause the Vong can exterminate the Jedi with ease but when a group of Mandalorians that can't use the force show up they suddenly become the worst.... makes sense.
Boba Fett and his SuperCommandos wreaked so much havoc on the Vong, that the Vong bombed Mandalore. And the bombs revealed a new beskar mine.

Darren Onyx

D
I honestly have to say that I really don't like the Vong. They just never really seemed interesting to me.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Verz Horak said:
Boba Fett and his SuperCommandos wreaked so much havoc on the Vong, that the Vong bombed Mandalore. And the bombs revealed a new beskar mine.
That mine actually allowed them to win the war against the Vong, so it was obviously the Force's will for the Mandos to survive.

Dark Onyx said:
And Krayt dominates.
Not for long. Soon after, he is killed by his apprentice, Cade Skywalker.

Verz Horak said:
@[member="Verz Horak"] finally someone who seems to notice how much the mandos hurt the vong durring the war...just because mandos are awesome.

Actually, I've been thinking about Boba Fett...
We know, in the books, he escapes from the Sarlacc, but could he be returning in the new trilogy, with Temuera Morrison returning to do the voice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom