Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epic Rap Battles of Chaos!!!

Rexus Drath

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Indeed begin the butthurt, since that face is as ugly as dirt. Feeling like I should call a red alert every time you try to flirt with anything wearing a skirt. So don't even worry I made you a shirt that will make that face inert.

Oh and that shirt, I made it without the R. Come get it before it sinks.

@[member="Akodya Mune"] Like that, as long or little as you want

Suhr

S
@[member="Circe Savan"]
Go on then. I'll let you start, considering I'm nice like that.

They call me Vilox Pazela, I hunt down little girls, like @[member="Selena Halcyon"] I enter rap battles and don't do thing, but still I'm making your head twirl. But it could be worse, you could be @[member="Tefka"] who looks like a snorlax, eating pringles all day and [insert the M word here] to @[member="Circe Savan"] and her god mode.

What you don't understand is that the vajoon goes in hard, delivering all these pars, like he got ran over by a car, it wasn't a Volvo, it was a Nissain, Chinese swingy wanky woo into these poo lyrics to make everyone go into hysterics, like @[member="Gerion Ardik"] did to us on Skype the other night, I just might allow @[member="Rexus Drath"] with a let off from these pars, because vajoon goes in hard, remembering that this is a PG 13 site who's kid might not understand a lyrical genius when he steps up to the mic and goes on the attack like the Republic did to my Korriban, which I might remind you still stands so these Dark Masters can enlighten you to the dark side of the Force and leave you on the side of the road from road kill from a Nissian war who par'd vajoon off, cuz it went in HARD.

/white man signing out

Rexus Drath

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

What was that? You call that rap more like a pile of scat. So let me get up to bat you fake cat cause my rhymes is fat. Throw you down a like mat then skin your ass and wear you as a hat. So get this gnat some new rhymes stat.

Since you look like a country bumpkin a fake Villan like fuzzy lumpkins so watch me start dunkin carve you like a pumpkin and eat you like a dumplin. since chances are you lose the battle and the war, by trying to go battle with just a paddle and an oar. So be sore cause I know you want more. I see you being a fake man quakin in your vans watching me get all the dams and fans blocking you off like you were a dam

Be quite [member="Rexus Drath"] you smell like trash. You use the force and smell like a horse, the Empires gone, and so is your thong, but dont fear there's the Yuzhaan Vong that are here. This is all mixed up and stuff because I'm a white guy trying to say sup.

Now everyone in the chaos stand up and scream tell us, cause we all know Rexus can't go on he's gotta catch em all and learn to fall. None of this may make sense to you, again its okay cause I'm one of the few, taking this into my hand, so everyone in the chaos stand, scream out as loud as you can.

Take your saber and go, don't be a hater see ya later, I'm your foe. Take this to the next level and hold your tongue, this is about to get nasty, and you eat dung. This is lame as hell, and I can't spell but that's okay, so watcha gotta say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom