Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entemes Cartel Now Hiring!

Now that my codex submission has been finalized, I would like to begin the recruitment drive for the Entemes Cartel.

Here's what we're looking for:

- Executives: People who will assist me in running the Cartel. Possibly owners of constituent corporations. Will require some experience.

- Slavers: People who run slaving expeditions to capture slaves. Duh.

- Enforcers: People who enforce the Executives' wills, ranging from pen guards to military personnel.

- Trainers/Scientists: People that train slaves or conduct experiments on them.

- Administrators: People who will administrate given planets under the Cartel's control.

Choose as many as you like and give me a character idea.

Hi, how are you? I would like to talk about a plot idea I have involving your slavers. I would like to bring Kua in to cause conflict for your slavers

Kua is what I call an "anti-slaver" meaning he gets himself into slaver (or slave) positions through deception... Then he double crosses the people in charge, and frees as many slaves as he can.

Would that be something of interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom