Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Encountering Future Allies

Matreya

Sembla

Zaiden waded through shallow waters, eyes glaring into the soil around himself. He was on the planet for a reason, the Vampida Nostros. A water lily with severe poison capabilities, it grew in singular examples and was exceedingly rare. But once found, a single plant could make enough poison to kill a small space station.

Continuing on his path, Zaiden spotted on and dropped onto his haunches and used the force to pluck the flower. Before it fell to the ground he caught it with the force, and placed it in his bag across his back. Then suddenly Zaiden sensed not far away a person whom he was not sure about alignment..

Vanishishing from sight, Zaiden cloaked himself in the force and crept silently towards the man. He appeared to be a doctor of some sort, maybe also a soldier due to the gun he bore on his hip. Zaiden would not harm the man unless he meant Zaiden himself some harm.

@[member="Monty Jusik"]

@[member="Zaiden"]

Monty wore a Corellian leather jacket and dark cargo pants with combat boots, nothing that would give away an allegiance unless someone educated recongnized the S-6A heavy blaster on his hip. On his back was a black survival bag with a large med kit in plane view. Monty was wandering the remote for one reason.

He was on leave and wanted some time to himself, away from others. Monty felt a glimpse of a disturbance in the force before it promptly vanished, causing him to stop in his tracks. He felt a tingle as it vanished nearly prompting him to reach for his old Sith lightsaber he kept hidden up his jacket's sleeve. He instead drew his S-6A and held it along his side with the barrel facing down.

He really wasn't looking for a fight but after abandoning the Sith he'd expected someone to eventually come for him, one could never be too careful.

"Who's there? I'm not looking for a fight but if you want one ill give it to you." He said loudly, finger edging toward the trigger.

Matreya

Zaidens voice growled out demonicly from his hidden spot his voice seeming to come from every direction, "Where lies your allegiance!? And if you dont release that saber, it will hit the ground before your head!!"

With that he took a few steps closer, "I am not seeking a fight. I cannot risk life for nothing. but if your an enemyI will not hesitate. The Republic are my-"

Zaiden was cut off as a massive roar letloose nearby. A predator had caught their scents and was coming quick. withinn seconds 2 more loud roars could be hears. And thusly Zaiden growled and dropped his cloak and leapt softly into the treetops. If his recent enemy had his eyes open, he may have seen Zaiden.

@[member="Monty Jusik"]

@[member="Zaiden"]

"I'm not afraid of you. And my allegiances are my own." Monty replied with steel in his voice.

Judging by the way this conversation was going he was headed for a fight. His finger rested on his blaster's trigger, ready for anything that may come.

As he prepped himself for a battle a loud roar permeate the air, Monty turned in it's direction quickly enough to see a shadow move through the trees. Probably his new friend with the loud voice. He force jumped up into another tree and waited, saber and blaster now in hand for the beast to move to where he'd just been.

Matreya

Zaiden watched as an unnamed predator from the ancient times stalked ever closer. It was massive, tips of its ears topping 25 feet. It resembled a wolf, however far more sleek and ferocious than the ancient predators humans faced on Earth. It had 2 massive flowing antennae that stretched backwards along its body, ending in two sharp spikes. It's canines rested nearly 4 feet past his lower lip.

Then came its female partner, cvered in blood...
@[member="Monty Jusik"]

@[member="Zaiden"]<br /><br />Monty watched with a practiced gaze as the beast stalked below the tree tops. The beast would no doubt search until it found them, leaving little choice but combat. Monty waited for the beast to lean forward a bit to far in its sniffing efforts.<br /><br />He held down the fear within him and ignited his crimson saber, plunging it into a soft spot on the beast's neck mercilessly. <br /><br />@Zaiden

Matreya

The biggest male that approached got a saber in the neck, reared back and began flailing his antenna to cut anyone in range. The alpha though, stayed back. He watched @[member="Monty Jusik"] as he defended himself from the original. Zaiden leapt down on the nearing female, and force enhancing his attack punched his fist into the back of the wolfs head. Crushing the back of the skull, he felt his fist slide into brain matter and the huge dog dropped to the ground.

When he stood on solid ground he turned and using the force once again, he lifted the body and launched it at the alpha. Whom used its stronger antennae to cut the female to peices before it hit him. Zaiden drew his saber looking the alpha in the eye, growling low in his throat as he challenged the wolf.

@[member="Zaiden"]

With the one he was originally fighting now killed Monty launched himself at the Alpha's leg, deftly removing it's leg with one strike. He was fully attuned to the force now, in his element. Still trapped in between light an dark.

The other man would probably assume he was a Sith or rogue because of his blade and aura he gave off.

Matreya

Zaidens eyes slowly darkened, until a smoke seemed to emanate from the eyes themselves. Growling he gathered energy swiftly, then launched a massive force blast against the Alpha. Missing a leg made it wobble as is, the blast lifted it up and launched it against a tree. Then threw the tree. When it finally stopped flying, it had traveled nearly 150 feet and through 2 thick trees. Despite it's toughness, the wolf clearly had a broken back and neck.

Zaiden slowly turned and faced the man, without the facial plate his voice was normal, but at the moment his body was engorged in the Darkside to the point his voice was even more demonic, "Blink wrong and I will eviscerate your whole being. Why are you here? Do you sense your demise if you attempt anything against myself?" His eyes were so black that they seemed to glow.

Yep. Definitely Sith.

Or extremely arrogant darksider.

"Because as a free being I travel were I wish. And I already told youbI'm not afraid of you, all this posturing is pointless." Monty said as he deactivated his saber and pulled a long knife out of his pack, beginning to cut open the thick skin around the beast's skull.

@[member="Zaiden"]

Matreya

Slowly walking around the man, he didn't allow the energy to subside, "Well, do not lie to me any longer. Where are your allegiances?" He ripped the flesh from the skull, so as to make the man look at him since the job at hand was complete.

"I am Zaiden James. Hand to the Empress of the Sith. Dark Jedi Consular. And king of the Darkestnite Shadows." He growled out, his veins on his face began to slowly blacken with each passing second. That was the downside to absorbing the Shadows, they were pure Darkside energy. Beyond the normal energies, these could rip a man's body to billions of peices from the inside out. The smoke around his eyes slowly kept creeping ever bigger.
@[member="Monty Jusik"]

@[member="Zaiden"]

Monty sighed at the man. Lots of fancy titles, annoying is what you are he mumbled as Zaiden spoke. He looked at Zaiden with a very irritated look before returning to his work.

"Monty Jusik, 68w, combat medic, 73rd Infantry. Also an aspiring Jedi and ex criminal" Monty said casually as he took a laser surgical tool out of his kit and carefully opened the skull, putting on gloves immediately after he did so. He then carefully took out the brain and put it into a small sterile container.

Matreya

Zaiden watched the man, allowing the Shadows to return to his Darkestnite hilt. His body was still extensively poisoned, but it would heal. Zaiden sought sight beyond the normal perceptions, and looked to the future.

"Your an ally in the future. The here and now is blurry..but your an ally in the future." He murmured, eyes unfocused and searching for nothing in particular. He saw many battles to come, some with friends most with powerful enemies. But surely he saw @[member="Monty Jusik"]. He didn't know why but it's what there was to see.

"What do you see." He didnt ask it, he simply stated it. The man would tell him if he saw the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom