Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enclave Forge

"Sheila.... sister where are we headed?" Looking at her sister while they were going over some of the larger things on Seltos. They were working and building some of the things all new and improved upon before rushing up through the mines. Multi colored lights with the grandmaster here to help oversee them for the enclave knights armor. "I am here, with the grandmaster we are working with the miners."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Sekalus was proving to be one fo the most invaluable resources to the jedi, all of the hard work they had done to ensure it was at least friendly to what Sasori wanted to do well she worked with it. "Sheila it is good to see you my dear and congratulations." She had all of the work here and there across her satapad with the projector to give them the truly best parts of it all. "We have phrik gathering operations going on to help us make the armor and the jeep in larger numbers."

"Well I don't need larger numbers, what i need master jedi is something i can be with and help out grandmaster mako." She had a lot of thoughts on how to do that though so it wasn't going to be a totally terrible thing and with ones like Arisa Yune and Satyana always up and willing to help it provided them a whole lot more in terms of people to work with. Plus Lady Kay was there and her friend was one of the best things she had left in the galaxy as a friend. "We'll have everything ready for when we need it."

Matsu looked at her and into the jungle around them, she had been working on some of the things they had. The people here were working giving them a few of the new species they had learned from. "Well larger numbers and being prepared is a very important thing." She clasped her hands behind her back getting a small nod of approval from the others working in the mining tunnels when she tapped her hands together. "Here on this world though it is a hard thing to do with the darkside presence here."

Well the presence of the darkside was a problem as she fluttered around. "It will be alright, the darkside is a dangerous thing to have that we can work with." Turning with her attention on some of the bigger things that were there with the phrik being loaded itno the crates. The jedi master could also feel the darkside all around herself before she moved off to join the jedi master herself sitting on her shoulder and dangling within her hair before she had some of her attention drawn away to the soldiers protecting the miners.

"The darkside is dangerous but we are finding ways to work around that and ways to better counter it. I know the sith have been making some of the more corruptive and focusing on ways to destroy en mass but we have been working to create stronger materials." She had a few ideas and if the mesh they were working on worked with the jarna stone they were making to create a nearly unbreakable material for planets to survive orbital bombardment. "We will make stronger materials to survive their onslaughts."

"And they will just try to make stronger things to attack, I know and it sucks the big ones... or one... whatever the saying it. Human's are strange and so tall." Sheila said it sitting and going to her shoulder whiel tehy were workng on things and the mining continued to give them a function. "We should be able to find a purpose though or a way to make it better and stronger with the right materials. The sith are evil and will always press but they are not invincible."

"No one is invincible but it can appear like that, one of the best things about training as I do while still a master when a number seem to treat it like they have finished all of it." She had a grin on her face before turning around to look at the crates and then at the mines themselves. "I prefer to always be learning and working on testing those skills so that I can find a need in all situations as opposed to the harder moments of only saying I can do this many things."

Sheila understood that and she wasn't one for challenges and fights long those lines. she could build up a great many things and was a jedi master with ah well not many skills in any of the classes. She had been developing technical skills though she was more of a sentinel compared to the others who she usually met that were chest pounding guardians calling themselves all of the other things like consulors or diplomats but they lacked those skills instead making up for them with... nothing really helpful or impressive.

They had an understanding and loading the crates up for transport and processing was the final stage, more could be mined but they didn't need be to here at all times to oversee everything. All they neeed to be was in there with the crystals and with the busier sections of it all before the jedi master clasped her hands together getting a small look on her face. "Alright everything it looking good, nice work and I'll see you all oin payday."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom