Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employment Troubles

The sounds of drunken smugglers and the occasional yell of anger woke him. He slowly sat back up and let his eyes adjust to the darkness, once he could see clearly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the credit for his drink.

"Will this cover it?"

The bar tender glanced at him and snatched the credit out of his hand, seldom a single word was spoken. Kyar watched him as he walked away to serve anther customer, and rolled his eyes as he stood up. He pulled out his Imagecaster and remembered his target, the failed hunt, and then running from the Imps after he blew up a small storage unit. Kyar sighed and made sure all of his gear was still with him and picked up his helmet and walked out of the bar and into the crowded alleyways. He looked around and pulled on his hood as a few police drones flew past him. He began walking towards where he last remembered his star-fighter being. He turned down the corridor and stopped dead in his tracks. His ship[, the Vixen was being swarmed by the local police and a squadron of First Order Storm troopers. Kyar sighed and put his helmet on and made sure his vibro sword's power cell was at 100% as o the leading officer turned around and saw him standing there.

"There; That's him, Restrain him!"

Kyar ducked as the Storm troopers and a few local police units sent a barrage of blaster bolts whizzing past him. He rolled behind the corner and pulled out his blaster rifle as one of the police officers called out to him.

"Drop your weapon and come out with your hands where I can clearly see them!"

Kyar used the reflective surface of the pipes in front of him to see the storm troopers bolting down a nearby alley to flank him. He sighed, and shot one of the advancing storm troopers who seemed to close in the thigh.

"I have a thermal detonator primed and and if any of you take one more step... I'll blow you all to oblivion!"

He glanced around the corner and saw the storm troopers halt their advancement, but the kept their blasters trained at him. He sighed and thought to himself; I'm going to need some backup...where's that Kajtia Xiz'injhürek woman... she helped that other man get a star-ship...I wonder if she could help me... Well if not I might end up with a bounty on my own head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom