Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emily Vani

Emily Vani

E
1465x800_6455_54321_2d_character_girl_woman_cyberpunk_sci_fi_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

NAME: Emily Vani

FACTION: Sith Empire

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5"3'

WEIGHT: 130 Lbs

EYES: Dark Blue

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Healthy tanish-pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: Extremely so

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Creative - Has the ability to come up with pretty "interesting" ideas
+ Inquisitive - Always wants to know more and almost always does
+ Pleasant - Always pleasant. Even when pissed. She has no ability to fully portray that she's angry. Until she snaps.
+ Gifted - The Force seems to be her friend.
+ Hacker - Computers. Also her friends.
+ Studious - Very good at learning; it's a do or die world.
- Naive - Sometimes people just go ".....what?"
- Flirtatious - Never seems to be able to stop flirting with others. Ever.
- Contemptuous - Authority? What's that?
- Gifted - Physical fighting? No thanks.
+/- Emotional - Tends to have strong reactions.

APPEARANCE:
A pretty young face with black hair usually kept down under her helmet and goggles which rest above her head. She has deep, inquisitive blue eyes that always sparkle. Insert whatever you can deduct from the picture here.

BIOGRAPHY:
The way Emily is now, one would never guess her back story. She was born on some long forgotten planet that did nothing but farm and basically everyday was the same. Then when debts started piling up, people started coming to the house. At a young age, Emily had little idea of what was going on. One important event happened before it all went downhill. On her birthday one year, her mother gave her the most intimate gift she'd ever given. It was a Durindfire crystal on a simple chain necklace, and it was fairly large. Emily didn't know it's value until much later. Then later while Emily was out doing an errand, the house was ransacked and burned. Emily saw it in the distance and just stared at it. After some time she turned around and with the help of her body, she raised enough money to leave. Spending a few years jumping onto different ships with different men, she found the Fel Imperium. It was there, in Obcasus that she discovered the Force, computers, and what her Durindfire crystal was, which later went into making her silver-white saber that hangs loosely on her side. But she still has no allegiance to any faction and is looking for entertainment rather than a course of life. During her time on Obcasus, Emily was on a ship of a trader, who happened to trade animals. Emily thought this was cruel and stole a large Nexu cat and named it Re. Shortly after, she fled Obcasus with another man she had met up with and ended up in The Maw, where she is now currently.

SHIP:
Hobo. Loves to travel with others.

GEAR:
Silver-white lightsaber
Nexu cat

PET:
Has a pet Nexu named Re

FORCE ABILITIES:

Force Illusions:
  • Duplicate object - Apprentice

KILLS:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Major:
  • You and me (Emily's first encounter with the Sith, which begins her training and becomes the surrogate mother of a Sithspawn - unfinished)

Sir Hammerlock

S
Perhaps @[member="Emily Vani"] would be interested in becoming a Ranger. This is a very nice character. I also enjoy the image.

Emily Vani

E
@[member="Sir Hammerlock"]

What would that entail? I like an active faction that has plenty of things to do.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

From you I get a creepy vibe. Just. Yeah. xD

@[member="Anima Divium"]

Fo sho! :3

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Thanks :3 I've been on a rant of making alts lately. My OCC...men...I just lost it with him.

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
The tats are fabulous man
Some people just don't like people screaming about GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Er, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom