Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emily Kao

tumblr_ma19yvQ4Yo1rwyed6.gif

Name: Emily Kao
Faction: Order of the Grey
Species: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Violet Blue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 Lbs.
Complexion: Pale
Build: Slim
Force Sensitive: Yes

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+High Endurance
+Skilled with Lightsabers
+Very Kind
-Shy
-Physically weak
-Lacking in Force skill

Personality:
Emily is a generally happy person. She doesn't talk to many people because she is very shy. She likes to spend her time practicing with the Force or her lightsabers. She takes her training very seriously.

Biography:
Emily spent most of her life scrounging for food in Nar Shaddaa's Red Sector. Her Force Sensitivity was discovered by a kind-hearted Jedi Knight wandering the streets. She took the girl in as her own and taught her about the Force. Shortly before her 12th Birthday, the Jedi Knight was slain by a Sith and Emily was forced to run for her life. She was captured by the Sith and tortured for a time. To this day, she is still haunted by it. Relying on endurance alone, Emily found a way to escape. Now sixteen, she has discovered the Order of the Grey and has joined in the hope of becoming a stronger person.

What? All I had to do was swap out one of my inactive characters. And like you're one to talk...
Besides, this was at [member="Hakora Shin"] 's request. I made her for him. :)
[member="Aden Dawson"]

Oh Hell no! I don't take orders from you! what, you think just because you're taller than me and your hair screams perfection and your arms are so muscly and your eyes are so stormy....... This insult's purpose has been defeated......
[member="Hakora Shin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom