Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Emeralde Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
Well its taken about a month to design and it went through various design changes. But its finally here:
3094oyc.jpg

34g7jub.jpg
I realize they might be upside down, the program I use to make does that sometimes.
Image Source: I drew it. But I uploaded it using TinyPic
Affiliation: Was originally created by Rogue when he was with the Jedi Order. But stole it when he abandoned the Jedi Order.

Manufacturer: Matthew "Rogue" Drevur

Modularity: Because I built it, I am able to add parts and other things to it.
Production: Unique
Material: Duraplast, duranium

Classification: Assault.

Length: 81.0768 meters or 266 ft.

Width: 5.4864 meters or 18 ft.

Height: 14.0208 meters or 46 ft.

Armament: 10/20: 12 turbolasers and two proton torpedo tubes

Hangar: none

Special Features: Has a toilet (betcha you don't see that much toilets and tubs in posts eh?) and has an axis that can rotate a full 360 degree that connects the green stabilization "wings" and the main gray living areas and such. The purpose for this is to that it can use evasive maneuvers (if you've seen the T-6 Jedi Starfighter it works like that as well as the landing mode and attack mode[I thought of the idea first Lucasfilms copied me I swear!])

Maneuverability Rating: 6 agileness (is that even a word???)

Speed Rating: 5 speed. does have a Hyperdrive

Hyperdrive Class: 1.8 T-14 hyperdrive generator (I'm tired at the moment gimme a break for using a Nubian generator)

Strengths: It is fast and agile as well has a heavy armament

Weaknesses: Even though it is a heavily armored and fast ship, it is still an experiment ship built by Rogue to be his personal ship, which makes failures happen often COUGH! every time my dang hyperdrive has caught fire COUGH!

Description: The Emeralde Luna
while looking like a rusty old piece of metal shaped like a green moon with an obelisk jutting from the center is actually a very fast, heavily armored, and heavily armed piece of metal! There is a difference. This ship was built by the Jedi Rogue during his first few years with the help of several other individuals. It has a rotating axis that keeps the ships cockpit and other areas upright while the metal "wings" turn and move into landing mode, flight mode (as seen in pictures), and can use evasive maneuvers by rotating the wings any position on the 360* axis. It also has a loading an unloading ramp. And a proton torpedo tube that is dangerously close to the hyperdrive (is that even legal?!?!?).

It includes a cockpit (DUH), a bathroom WITH a toilet and tub, Living quarters with a set of bunk beds. and several storage rooms.

Development Thread: Ill make one if I need too!

Intent: Because I was suppose to make this back when I started because the Luna was a custom ship from the start.

Who Can Use This: Me, C7 my astromech droid, and probably anyone else that joins my crew.

Primary Source: Me, Myself, and I.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"]

Matthew (Rogue) Drevur said:
Length: 81.0768 meters or 266 ft. Width: 5.4864 meters or 18 ft. Height: 14.0208 meters or 46 ft.

we only need the metric measurements.

Armament: 10/20: 12 turbolasers and two proton torpedo tubes
we do not need you to list if out of 20 just the 10 will do.

Maneuverability Rating: 6/20 agileness (is that even a word???) Speed Rating: 2/20 speed. does have a Hyperdrive Hyperdrive Class: 6/20 T-14 hyperdrive generator (I'm tired at the moment gimme a break for using a Nubian generator)
Again we do not need the /20 just the number will do. And for the hyperdrive it is not a number out of 20. It is based on the class 1 thru 12 usually where each speed is 2 times as fast as the one below it. SO a class 1 is twice as fast as a class 2 which is twice as fast as a class three so on and so forth. Normally a ship would be class 1 or class 2 of if it is old or just slow a class 3. The T-14 has a hyperdrive class of 1.8 so please list that as the hyperdrive class.

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
please remove this part.

Maneuverability Rating: 6/20 agileness (is that even a word???) Speed Rating: 2/20 speed. does have a Hyperdrive
Ok so for a ship this size. normal speed and maneuvering would be a 7. so Since this is unique it can slide a bit. But since it also has heavy weapons it still has to be limited a bit. The fastest this can be would be 5 and maneuvering 6. this still counts as fast and agile for a ship this size.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
Fixed it all up, but I kept the feet and metric measurements because most people don't understand metric so if they look at it they can see how big it is. And also because it's insanely hard to edit posts on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom