Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embassies, Ambassadors and our other fellow Major & Minor factions - Volunteers needed!

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
In light of the wonderful Faith Organa posting this announcement for the FWC Embassy, I'd like to inquire on who else is interested and feels they can be active enough to participate in becoming ambassadors for other major and minor factions in the name of the GA?

With all these invasions and rebellions, our efforts in this front have sadly waned, and it would behoove us to get started and touch base with the following factions:

Silver Jedi Order
The Iron Empire
The Commonwealth
The Free Worlds Coalition
The Outback
The Mandoade

And all the rest of those lawful evil to chaotic evil factions :p

Mainly, because we need to figure out icly what is going on with them. What do we know?

Interactions with these factions require us to dig into ic investigation, exploration, and discussion.

I think this would make a neat push for interfaction roleplay for those who believe they have the activity to really make something out of it.

So who is interested?

[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"] I'll be ready to accept a GA delegation on Voss following the completion of a revamp project. Should be wrapped up within the next week or two. Feel free to contact me over Discord to start coordinating.

Jaius Sovv

J
[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

Yeah as some of you may be aware I have been slowly trying to make the rounds as best as I am able, to provide the GA with some form of political/diplomatic presence among the other factions. At this point I would say its one of the larger voids we have to fill as a faction. I know I haven't quite made it over to the east to get in touch with SJO yet, but I've been in and out of contact with both Commenor and the Iron Empire.

I don't have a ton of experience with many of the Mando writers on the site, and often the Silver Jedi can likewise be at times a mystery to me. I think because we're on such far sides of the galaxy from one another, and it is like the one other faction on the map virtually guaranteed not to try to sneak attack us, sometimes relations can be taken for granted a little at least on the GA side.

Obviously, we hope to rectify that and all these other problems, but that leaves us with the same issue we started with. We need more people who want to go see new and interesting places, make friends, and obtain diplomatic immunity!

[member="Jaius Sovv"]

I'm more than happy to get in touch with the GA and sit down to have some discussion. This is a great time to do so as both our factions are now under new leadership. I can tell you now is that all the SJO really wants is assistance against the Sith in our backyard when things go down. Help us with that, and I can assure you that we'll be the best of friends moving forward. There isn't any reason not to be at this point.

In my last post, I mentioned above that I'd like to complete a revamp of the SJO Campus before I officially entertain any delegations, but I'm assuming there will be an aftermath thread thrown up for Hoth, so we can definitely get the ball rolling there with some feelers. I've also brought Silvers over to Coruscant to mingle with the Jedi side of the GA. It would be nice if you could get some of your NJO folks to interact with us there. We're kind of just standing around at the moment.

(All the diplomatic immunity to you.)

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Jaius Sovv"]

Sorry for the delay. This week was terrible with work, but next week should be better. I'll round up and see who can jump in and get started with delegations.

[member="Arisa Yune"] feel free to poke us when you are able to have some time to icly talk with GA ambassadors or delegates since you are in the process of revamping. I know [member="Jaius Sovv"] is interested with SJO as well as coordinating talking with the Iron Empire.

I saw the tag in the flagship thread and I will try to toss up a post tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom