Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elonzi Sevo Waves Hello

Hello I'm new to this site and I'm Eager to get my Character a Pure Blood Sith (The species not the Dark side users) off the ground. I intend for Elonzi Sevo to be a good guy even a Jedi Sentinel. Before I did allot of looking around I had him on a ship bound ofr Corusant without know that it had falled to the Imperials. I can either leave him on this course and perhaps start him in a Open RP thread but I do not want to jump in and get him Killed or in a bad situation. If anyone has any help they could offer I'd be more than grateful.

Welcome to the site [member="HaloHeroWolf118"]
I like Halo, but I like the Muppets more :D But that is not the point, the point is to welcome you. At the moment I am trying to find a way to get some muse back into my system but if you ever want to do some random chatter or something like that I suppose that you can always find my inbox, it always seems that the best way to get to know someone is through random chatter :D

HaloHeroWolf118 said:
Hello I'm new to this site and I'm Eager to get my Character a Pure Blood Sith (The species not the Dark side users) off the ground. I intend for Elonzi Sevo to be a good guy even a Jedi Sentinel. Before I did allot of looking around I had him on a ship bound ofr Corusant without know that it had falled to the Imperials. I can either leave him on this course and perhaps start him in a Open RP thread but I do not want to jump in and get him Killed or in a bad situation. If anyone has any help they could offer I'd be more than grateful.
[member="HaloHeroWolf118"]
Greetings! I'm new here as well. To answer your question, since nobody else seems to have done so, what you would choose to do with the beginning of your story is entirely up to you. I have a similar predicament, I was going to start my character out (half Sith half Togruta) on exile but then I was thinking...how will i be able to get him off the planet...then I changed some things around, continued reading more about the star wars universe, and came up with an idea. So...that's my only suggestion. I still haven't done a rp here yet so I'm not sure exactly about how things are In Character or anything but I figure the only way to find out is by jumping on in!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Core World Merchantman: Wealthy family, schooled and educated, business deal goes sour and Jakeal is stranded off-world and forced into a life of crime. Personal favorite start for me.

Outer Rim Apprentice: No family, tinkerer who apprentices on with a salvage crew for room and board. Figures out his boss is a pirate and shenanigans ensue. After learning a few tricks Jakeal escapes to a space station and takes off on his own.

Mid Rim Farmboy: Middleclass family, ranch hand turned pilot, learns the smugglers trade by avoiding the local tariffs and taxes of the planetary government. Gets caught one day and must escape the death squads trying to pin him for murder or uber crime. Steals his heirloom ship and boogies.

I kinda wanted to play him like a swashbuckling rogue friend to the ladies sense one of his weakness' is that he's a sucker for a pretty face. Another question I have is how are Adult scenarios handled like love making scenes are they just fade to black or can they be detailed just privately? Back to the main topic he's well cocky a very good pilot and marksman due to some force sensitivity while he is good he's still trying to fill his pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom