Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ELO and the Sun Guard

Xall Zadron

Supreme Sun Guardian
Xall was sitting at the large table in the brightly lit room on Thyrsus, with the other high ranking members of the Sun Guard seated at the table around him. They were all Thychani Dictators, the second highest rank in the Sun Guard. He, of course, was Supreme Sun Guardian, the highest rank possible. He was waiting for [member="Grimm"] , the CEO of a company, to arrive so that he could make a deal with him and get supplies or something useful for his troops.

Grimm

Alex would be wearing some nice business clothing today, with some under armor for protection. Plus he had his own guards waiting outside in two of his gunships. They were here to protect him after all, but he would be just meeting with some group. Not much info was the recently public group, but he was given a chance to make a contract with them.

Alex would appear in front of the council, they seemed like the average bunch. He walked over to take a sit at a table and looked at everyone that was there with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon, you must have been the group that had called me? My name is Alex, and so tell me. What do you want from me?"

[member="Xall Zadron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom