Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ello!

Hello, Hi their. Name's shadow or Wolf or Woof. Joined because was looking though star wars stuff when a thought hit me saying. 'you should try a Star wars rp' And here I am. I don't know if their is a chat box or not. (Kinda hoping) If not that's fine. I'm not new to Rp but I am new to... Differant rp. This be the first new site in a while and i'm not sure if i'll stay or not but I hope too meet and write with some of the cool peoples who live here.

Six-O

S
Welcome @shadowolf I'm new myself, so I don't know much of the comings and goings. But it's been great so far, and everyone has been helpful. Even to inexperienced nubs like me, I'm sure you'll fit right in too!. :)

All right. I think, I think I am done with my char but really too sure on that. :p . Now I think I'm ready for threading. Still wish I could do a better job for a history but I'm not very well knowing in star wars lore sadly. But yea. And thank you guys for welcoming me again. Always nice to read. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom