Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eli Draykon

5741556-befunky+collage+2.jpg

The Basics
Name:
Eli Draykon

Alias:
(None yet)

Species:
Firrerreo/Human

Force-Sensitivity:
NON-FORCE

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
185lbs

Hair:
Dark Brown

Skin:
White

Homeworld:
None, Eli grew up on space ships

Resides:
Nar Shaddaa

Faction:
None

The Character
Biology:
Eli's mother was Shi'ido and his father was half Firrerreon, half human. Eli's biology is distinctly less like his fathers and more like the human form his mother had taken while she was pregnant with him. The accelerated healing of the Firrerro people is barely present, he will heal quicker than a baseline human but only slightly. An injury that should take two weeks for a human to heal may take a few less days, injuries that would normally take his father seconds to heal may take a day. He also lacks a second eyelid and thus cannot see the UV spectrum as other Firrerrons can. He does possess a long lifespan like his mother and father.

Personality:
Eli is kind but mischievous. He's like his father in a lot of ways but more like his mother than anyone. He has issues with authority and following the rules, and is often described as rash, over-confident, and cocky. He isn't much of a stick to the plan type of guy, especially when there are usually easier and quicker ways to get something done. Eli likes to adventure and does his best to not stay in one place long, after all he has spent most of his life on ships. He often hops back and forth between playing the fool and being the smartest guy in the room depending on the situation. He's a skilled in the art of deception and stealth, making him an excellent thief. He's a charming smooth talker which he often uses to woo women, which is all the easier due to his dashing good looks. He has a natural comfort in talking to people and is generally liked by everyone he talks to, with a few exceptions.

Strengths:

• Iron Will - Eli is not force sensitive, however due to his extremely strong will and training he is resistant to the effects of some force powers.
  • Silver Tongue - Among his most useful strengths is Eli's ability to lie, he does it well and often. A useful skill he mastered due to some training from his father and his first ever crush, a scarlet haired thief with a killer body.
  • Natural Leader - He has strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire people to follow him. Of course this does not apply to everyone but most.
  • Smuggler's Luck - He has a good sense of danger, the classic line "I've got a bad feeling about this" is often uttered when he has a gut feeling that something is about to go wrong.
  • Undetected - He is a master of the art of stealth. He prefers to remain unseen as opposed to going head on into a fight, but it also makes him a good thief. He uses sneak attacks quite often in battle.
  • Street Savvy - Eli knows the underworld better than most, he's spent most of his life on a smuggling crew dealing with everyone from shady contacts and fences to crime bosses and Hutts.
  • Linguist - Eli was taught many languages by the various members of his father's crew, but even before that his mother had taught him several while she was with him. From a young age he's learned to speak over twenty of the most common tongues in the galaxy.
  • Kinetic Communication - A little skill he picked up from a pilot friend of his on his father's crew. That and his love of slushies.
  • Pilot - Growing up on a ship he was taught many things, not the least of which was how to pilot an assortment of craft from fighters to freighters. Eli became an ace pilot at an early age, even standing in for his slushie-loving friend from time to time on his father's ship.
  • Additional Skills - Skilled hand-to-hand fighter, decent with a blaster, tech savvy, funny/witty, mechanic, and intelligent.

Weaknesses:

• Emotional Connection - Eli has an impeccable ability to get close to people emotionally, when some one is his friend or his family that bond is hard to be broken. If someone he cares about is in trouble or needs something he will be the first one there to help and he'll throw everything he has into it. This can be used against him by both enemies and friends. This bond supercedes his kinetic communication ability. This can cause him to be impulsive, angry, depressed, and a number of other emotional responses that sometimes impede his ability to think rationally.
  • Womanizer - He has a weakness for women, as previously mentioned, in this regard he tends to think less with his head and more with another part of his anatomy. This causes some questionable decisions on his part, being distracted by a beautiful woman for instance. He's a flirt and sometimes you just hit on the wrong guy's girl...or girls...sometimes that's fun too and sometimes that lands you on the business end of someone's blaster, or whatever their weapon of choice may be.
  • Force Prejudice - He has an extreme distrust for force users due to his early childhood as the prisoner of Kavis Treg. He was taught no different afterward as both of his parents had this same prejudice. He finds it difficult to even speak to forcies once he knows what they are. In fact he can be so blinded by it that if it came down to a complete stranger and some magic man he wouldn't hesitate to side with the stranger. There are of course a few exceptions.
  • Hero-Complex - He has a hero-complex, with a very anti-hero attitude. He has a need to be the hero, though it's purely subconscious, or at least he's not fully aware of it. This often gets him into trouble that he could have avoided.
  • Impulsive - Eli is impulsive, sometimes acting before thinking.When he gets the feeling to do something chances are he's going to do it. Hit on that girl, steal that thing, cheat at sabacc, whatever.
  • Arrogant - His mouth gets him into trouble a lot often because of his over-confidence combined with his cockiness. He also has the tendency to think that he's always right no matter how wrong he may actually be.
  • Liar, Liar - So lying is a strength, it's also a weakness if the wrong person finds out they're being lied to, or group, or gang or whatever. Keeping the lies in order sometimes is hard to do and sometimes even the best liars get caught.

Appearance:
Eli stands 6'0", weighs 185lbs, and he is quite handsome. Kel has bluish green eyes and dark brown, styled hair. He sometimes sports a bit of facial hair but he also like to be clean shaven. He stays rather fit as he works out almost daily and tends to stay rather active.

Clothing:
Leather jacket, button-up shirt, pants, and boots.

Weapons:
Two DC-15s side arm blasters, two punch daggers

Other Items:
Disruption bubble generator, anti-security blades, false eye/touch, flex-mask, security override kit, scramble key, security cardlock breaker, slicer chip, spycam, data breaker, a pazaak deck, a sabacc deck, credits, datapad, and comlink

Ship:
Midnight Shadow - Wayfarer-class Medium Transport
3581827-1842114d3onvns5.jpg

The History
Biography:
(A work in progress)

Friends/Family:
Rianne en Arr - Mother
Adrien Draykon - Father
Tobias Draykon - Uncle
Tali Draykon - Aunt
Kelan Draykon - Half-Brother

Kills:

None

Bounties Collected:

None

Roleplays:

None

Eli Draykon said:
Eli's mother was Shi'ido and his father was half Firrerreon, half human. Eli's biology is distinctly less like his fathers and more like the human form his mother had taken while she was pregnant with him.
[member="Eli Draykon"] Psst. Is he Shi'ido or not. That part is a little confusing with the rest of it.

Now, let's talk CIS. Navy? Useful on the ground too? We'll totally be able to find him something to do, you can bet on it. :D

He doesn't have shapeshifting abilities, the story was a bit of a stretch when we wrote it. Back on my old site I wrote his dad and a friend of mine wrote his mom, we talked about how it would even work and decided that it might work if she stayed in a human form the entire time she was pregnant, but we were grasping at straws. So technically he is half Shi'ido but for simplicity I'm choosing not to make him able to shapeshift, I'm not even making him aware that his mom is Shi'ido because she always wrote the character as looking human, I just didn't want to change the backstory because she isn't mine to change.

As for the Navy? Maybe, but he's a smuggler like his dad so that's a skill set that you can always use.

[member="Eli Draykon"] Yeah, I think even if a Shi'ido chose to take a different form during the pregnancy, he'd still be 1/2 Shi'ido which actually wouldn't be a bad story to explore down the line. Shi'ido do live a very long time so he's not even a full adult by their standards so definitely got time to leave that for a later time, especially if he doesn't know. Most Shi'ido I've met tended to keep a singular form for the most part. Mine was half, and other than maybe a few eye color changes and hiding gray skin of her other half of her genetic make up, pretty much stayed human looking always. *shrugs*

I was looking at both at Pilot and Smuggling, actually, when I suggested Navy. But come join the faction and see whats on the menu. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom