Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elections, the Senate, Roche and More

So the election is over and the votes are being tallied. We're set to make the announcement for the elections after Roche. Everyone should standby for that.

The Senate. Okay where to start? I like the enthusiasm with the senate. I had originally left it mostly open so anyone could access it and left out rules but there seems to be confusion about what can be passed and what can't be passed the type of government the Republic has, what over all just what to do there. I'm leaving the senate open, but I'd like to ask that people not post bills and new legislation for the time being. You can still interact IC and have some fun talking over issues, but I'd like to get a more comprehensive write up done for the senate so the entire faction is on the same page and there are no hurt feelings. This probably won't come until after Roche as that is eating up most of my time.

Speaking of Roche, great job guys. You all really stepped up for the event and I got to say that I am really happy with that I've seen so far. This event has gone rather quickly leading to misunderstanding that could have developed into nastiness but you have all handled things exceptionally well. There is a new thread posted where people can recommend others for medals and honorable mentions in the final write up.

After Roche. I know it is still a ways away, but after Roche we have a group who has been speed RPing, anyone who wants to get in on that should skype me (if you don't have my skype PM me and I'll give it to you). What I would also like to see is some faction building RPs. Lets go on some adventures to Rendilli and use those shipyards as a setting. We can have some fun, developed ICly worlds things like that. As our boarders expand I would like to get some "fortress" worlds actually RPed out on the Sith boarder.

On a personal note, I would just like to say I'm proud of how the faction has handled Roche and really come together. I hope to see more of this solidarity in the future.

Cabbal Noir, signing out.

Well... my character is unemployed for the time being, then.

I always thought there had to be at least a basic guideline on what can and what can't be created into bills and legislations in the Senate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom