Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Cazador X-837

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To make a droid for potential RP and PvP use
Development Thread: (Not mandatory on creation, but helps give insight to a submission and shows effort. If not included, depending on the submission, a development thread might be asked for before final judgement)
Manufacturer: Vyperion Technical Industries (VyperTek) (I'll TRY to get this back up if needed, the purge and the new backup thing might have ruined my chances though xD)
Model: El Cazador X-837
Affiliation: Anyone can request one built
Modularity: Yes
Production: Limited [Request only]
Material: Desh, Durasteel, and Titanium
Description: <<Opening Long Advertisement File>> The El Cazador X-837 is a powerful behemoth of a droid when compared to the Vyperion Assassin Droid. It's body is made from Desh, Durasteel, and Titanium. The El Cazador was made 2 months before the dead rose from their graves, so this droid became a hit among people simply trying to defend their home, rather than the factions who fought against the undead, but the "El Cazador" was not made for home defense... so the droids ended up destroying more than just the undead. The droid model was recalled due to this, and then renamed from the Cerberus War Droid to the El Cazador X-837. Mods include repulsorlift wings on it's sides, dual cannon turret replacing the single barrel ion cannon, and color custom photo receptors. The El Cazador is strong in infantry and artillery army positions, however, it's AI knows not much else upon creation. The El Cazador cannot be stopped unless either a higher ranked being commands it to or there are no potential threats in the area. The El Cazador costs 500,000 credits for purchase. Make us proud! <<Closing Data File>>
Classification: Fourth Degree
Weight: 550 lbs
Height: 3 meters (1 meter is all the turret xD)
Movement: Quadrapedal with a Repulsorlift modification
Armaments: A large Ion Cannon on it's back, Durasteel fangs, eye lasers, flamethrower in it's mouth, scorpion styled tail that injects a paralysis toxin, and finally, a rocket booster on the back that allows it to charge at it's foes
Misc. Equipment: AI memory system that makes it close to Vyperion Model intelligence, anti-EMP shielding, speech software, and a few sensors in it's eyes

(The description kinda is an IC explanation as to why I'm JUST making it xD, I had plans to do it before the purge as the Cerberus War Droid, but I lost a lot of time, so it was denied before I could think this up, now the El Cazador is a more refined version of the Cerberus War Droid, but at the same time, it's not the Cerberus xD)

Lord Ghoul

L
Exuku Caribaa said:
Armaments: A large Ion Cannon on it's back, Durasteel fangs, eye lasers, flamethrower in it's mouth, scorpion styled tail that injects a paralysis toxin, and finally, a rocket booster on the back that allows it to charge at it's foes Misc. Equipment: AI memory system that makes it close to Vyperion Model intelligence, anti-EMP shielding, speech software, and a few sensors in it's eyes
Denied for powergaming.

You can second chance it if you want.

Pending Secondary.

Denied. If you feel this has been judged unfairly then please take it to the Factory Discussion and feel free to second chance it if you wish. Topic locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom