Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edwin Gerald Finbur

• Name: Edwin Gerald Finbur
  • Species: Human
  • Faction Allegiance: Independent

- Physical Attributes -
  • Height: 174 cm
  • Weight: 62 kg
  • Build: Non-Muscular
  • Muscle Visibility: None
  • Arm Length: Normal
  • Leg Length: Short
  • Limb Width: Normal
  • Stomach Fat: Moderate
  • Notable features:
  • Missing right shoulder, replaced by plastoid prosthesis
  • Missing left kneecap, replaced by plastoid prosthesis
  • Missing half of left ear
  • Missing ring finger on left hand

- Facial Features -
  • Face Shape: Height - Normal, Width - Above Average
  • Hair presence: Existing
  • Hair Length: Short
  • Hair Style: Wavy
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Facial Hair: Existing
  • Facial Hair Style: Handlebar with thin beard
  • Facial hair Color: Brown
  • Forehead Height: Short
  • Forehead Width: Wide
  • Eye Size: Below Average
  • Eye Color: Left - Green (artificial), Right - Brown (real)
  • Brow Height: Tall
  • Brow Width: Normal
  • Nose Height: Low
  • Nose Length: Long
  • Bridge Depth: Shallow (nose is crooked)
  • Cheek Height: High
  • Cheek S/P: Shallow
  • Cheek Width: Normal
  • Jaw Height: Low
  • Jaw Width: Below Average
  • Chin Height: Tall
  • Chin Width: Wide
  • Notable Features:
    Artificial Left Eye
  • Permanently Broken Nose

- Mental/Psychological Features -

• Personality:
Edwin is calm, charismatic, convincing, and all around nice to be around. He never yells at his employees or other people around him. He keeps his cool in almost every situation. Edwin is a gentleman, and despite his slightly disturbing looks manages to retain a certain amount of charm. Edwin enjoys pursuing great goals and strives to be the best of the best.

When Edwin is alone, he likes to create new arms designs for his company. He is a CEO, an accountant, and an engineer all at the same time.

Edwin enjoys a challenge, and will stop at nothing to pursue success, fame, and wealth.
  • Likes/Dislikes
    Likes: Challenges, Money, Women, Alcohol, Droids, Weapons, Machines
  • Dislikes: Smalltalk, Trivialities, Disagreements, Sand People
  • Strengths: Charismatic, Convincing, Cunning, Intelligent, Innovative
  • Weaknesses: Frail in combat situations

- Basic Attributes -

• Strength: 3/10 - Incompetent, relies on wearable exoskeletons or droids to complete tasks for him.
  • Agility: 5/10 - Capable of fleeing danger without tripping over his own feet.
  • Intelligence: 9/10 - Engineering mastermind.
  • Charisma: 10/10 - Politician-like.
  • Endurance: 2/10 - Cannot take very many hits.
  • Cunning: 7/10 - Very good at planning out strategies.
  • Wisdom: 1/10 - Doesn't pursue any divine paths.
  • Weapon Mastery: 4/10 - Capable of defending himself against moderately experienced foes.

- Clothes and Equipment -

• Head:
    Bronze monocle over fake eye, serves as a miniature HUD (similar to Google Glass)
  • Implant hidden within his brain, allowing him to control everything linked to his system (factory, machines, his droids, surveillance, etc.)

[*]Body:
  • Long black knee-length overcoat with countless pockets
  • Black scarf
  • Grey cape over artificial shoulder
  • Grey long shirt
  • Simple black belt
  • Simple gray trousers
  • Black boots

[*]Hands:
  • Black Bantha-Hide Gloves

[*]Weapons:
  • CDL-51S
    Appearance: Black DL-44 blaster with a shortened barrel and smaller frame
  • Power: Powerful, yet slow hand blaster
  • Crystal: Dark Green

- Biography -

Edwin was born on Nar Shaddaa to two parents. His mother pursued the career of Holonet Security Management, while his father worked in the Imperial ranks. His family was wealthier than most, and surprisingly, absolutely clean. Never once have they dealt with a Hutt, nor have they required deathsticks to soothe the nerve.

During Edwin's fourteenth year of life, Sergeant Finbur of the Imperial Navy was killed in a minor engagement over Tatooine. His mother, in reaction to the tragic death, took her own life shortly after. Edwin was orphaned.

Soon after this loss of family, a Twi'lek pawnshop owner named Akel Rakk adopted the young boy. Unknown to most, the intelligent Edwin was forced into manual labor. He was abused by his master, and while not official, he was nothing but a slave to the Twi'lek.

After five years of misery, the nineteen year-old Edwin realized that this life could no longer continue. No matter what he'd do, the Twi'lek never let him go. There was only one solution, a permanent solution... Upon discovering the salvaged CZC-M12A Droid, seemingly abandoned on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, the talented engineer stole Akel's crowning jewel, a file containing the infamous IG-88's self-awareness program. Having modified the file to prevent the droid's betrayal, he installed it directly into the old Assassin's system.

It was like a virus at first, almost destroying the machine, but then, it came to life... When Edwin ordered it to kill, it killed. When Edwin ordered it to capture, it captured. And so it happened, the Twi'lek lied in a puddle of his own blood, ripped to shreds by Edwin's new companion, Unit 551...

Edwin and Unit 551 fled Nar Shaddaa shortly after. Over the next ten years, they completed minor jobs or bounty hunts, living off what little there was to claim. However, one day, Unit 551 did not return from an assignment... This was devastating for Edwin, as the droid had been his savior and only friend for the past decade.

Depressed, the twenty-nine year-old inventor enlisted in the Imperial Navy, working as an engineer aboard a super star destroyer for sixteen years... Sooner or later, the time came to say goodbye to his profession... Edwin Gerald Finbur retired at the age of forty-nine.

But this was not the end! Leaving the Imperial Navy with a starship-load of credits had its benefits! Long story short, the man developed not only a drinking habit, but a taste for gambling... He lost all his money.

In an attempt to take his own life, the retired engineer leaped into the gaping maw of a Sarlaac, only to be saved by a Jawa. Driven insane by the events within the Sarlaac's guts, Edwin attempted to consume the Jawa for good luck! He had his knee-cap, shoulder, eye, and finger blasted off that day...

After more years of pointless wandering, the now-sane man found a new goal, a job worthy of his skills... He'd renew Czerka Arms, and become its CEO, producing weapons, armor, drones and automatons for the entire Galaxy!

Esme Pallas said:
Hello Sir,

Do let me know if you need an HRD assistant!

[member="Edwin Gerald Finbur"]
HRD? Human Resource Development? Is this something to do with Czerka Arms? So many problems surrounding Czerka Arms... My word, it has been exhausting!

If you wish to assist me in Czerka Arms (if that was your original intent), by all means. I require a few additional engineers. Of course, all credit goes to the lead engineer of each individual project!

Or accounting. If you do accounting.

Or anything, really. If I am to be honest, and I believe an honest answer is always the best, I could use assistance with just about anything.

By all means, elaborate.

You would be most welcome here at Czerka Arms. Do you have any terms of service?

Tell me about your qualifications... Chances are, I shall accept you either way, though I would like to know more about what it is you are best at.

Very well! I look forward to accepting you into Czerka Arms!

If my next response takes a prolonged amount of time, it is due to the fact that I shall be away for the next few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom