Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edits Are Bugged

So, whenever I try to edit posts, a various amount of strange things happen. Sometimes lines will change from my set color back the the site's automatic color after I hit save. Note that I did not want to change this. A more common one for me is lines appearing 'double spaced' when I didn't even know that was quite possible. And general other bugs.
This happens mainly in my character bio, which I try to edit frequently, as well as thread tracks and such.
Should I be using code to edit my post, or is sticking with the edit buttons above when writing a post or editing?
Thanks~

While I'm not certain of what causes these bugs, as I have encountered them randomly but not frequently as well, I have found that going in and using the FULL editor seems to help. I've never encountered these issues when using the FULL editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom