Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship ECO Class - Recycling Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenous

R
xasan-maxanov-sci-fi-space-station-01.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Recycling Facility
  • Length: 8,300m
  • Width: 2,514m
  • Height: 4,000m
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Low,
  • Hangar Space: Very Large
    • 12 Docking bays all over the station
    • 10 for trash collection/pickup
    • 2 for freight or civilian vessels
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
    • Faster in vacuum but more agile in atmosphere
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 4.1
    • Average
STANDARD FEATURES
  • 15 Molecular Furnaces stationed onboard
    • 14 small ones and one huge furnace
  • Capable of travel in both vacuum and Atmosphere
  • Several loading and containment facilities for supplies and other materials
  • Life support and fire extinguishers
  • Escape pods on every level
  • Housing suites with droid repair and janitorial units on standby
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • 4 Manufacturing plant capable of producing a wide array of civilian equipment
  • Repulsor system transports materials around the station
  • Magnetic clamps allow for portions of the station to be detached and fly on their own
  • Onboard A.I system keeps the furnaces from burning too hot
  • Onboard refinery system for raw ore or other materials that cannot be easily recycled
STRENGTHS
  • Low chance of being attacked
  • Onboard A.I prevents the overheating of components or the sabotage of parts
  • Repulsor system allows for efficient transport of materials
  • Level detachment system prevents the spread of fires, invasion, or any other threat that can be avoided by disassembling the station
WEAKNESSES
  • High maintenance
  • Consumes a high amount of power and resources
DESCRIPTION
The ECO Class - Recycling facility was designed for productivity as it completes its short and simple task of recycling lost and abandoned materials. Onboard the station is an array of repulsor systems that jet materials and garbage around the station and towards their destination in the furnaces, refinery, or factory. Despite each level being spacious and open to for traffic each section of the station can be detached and flown separately at the behest of the captain for whatever reason they might choose. Inside the station are a multitude of furnaces that are automated and process materials by themselves which all them to run for as long as necessary without the worry of fatigue. While the furnaces are built with Phrik in order to handle the heat they still tend to run hot which may cause fires causing the A.I shut them down immediately.

The stations are mobile and hyperspace compatible which allows them to travel to many worlds in search of materials or alloy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravenous , I'll be your judge for this submission.

• Length: 53,500 Meters
  • Width: 35,000 Meters
  • Height: 29,3700 Meters

This is a little large for a station with this affiliation, as I understand it, Intrepid Inc is either a minor faction or a company:
b5d486b01536298a32474abb6d6a4c64.png

I think the easiest route would be to make this semi-unique (and change the maximum dimension to 10 km) or mass-produced (and change the maximum dimension to 3 km).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom