Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Echoylir - ORC Mandalorian Migrant Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
oJuIbzj.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a defensive fleet for the Ketyadr and expand on the Mandalorian Refugees living in ORC space
  • ​Image Credit: This wallpaper site
  • Role: Echoylir's role in the Outer Rim Coalition is to serve the dual role of protecting the Mandalorian refugees and also serving as the refugees' homes. A flotilla of ships repurposed for life among the stars.
  • Links:
    ​The Ketyadyrhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/125741-the-ketyadr/

GENERAL INFORMATION

[*]Defense Force: Excluding the Ketyadyr, these ships are the primary warships of the Migrant Fleet and defend the fleet from would be pirates and other evildoers. The Ketyadyr is placed here despite its position as the main life ship of the Migrant Fleet due to its combat ability despite staying near the center of the formation at all times as the Fleet's main life ship and command ship.

[*]Total Length: 14,975 Meters
[*]Notable Characters:

[*]Ports of Call:
  • ​Various Colonies and Space Stations in ORC Space
  • Utapau
  • Cluster M-34B
  • Kuar
  • Alderaan

[*]COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Strengths:
    ​Strong Internal Defenses: Should ships break through and attempt to board any one ship they will be met with a ship full of angry Mandalorians that likely have not set their feet on solid ground in months or years. Good luck.
  • Alor-Class: Even though it isn't meant to be a combat ship, its command capacity is incredible and should the enemy break through the defensive lines, it by itself holds tremendous power in one on one brawls.

[*]Weaknesses:
  • ​Life Ships: Even on the combat ships, most of the crew and passengers are Mandalorian civilians. While able to fight inside the ship and defend themselves, should any ship be destroyed it would deal an incredible blow to moral across the Migrant Fleet.
  • Remote: Despite the fleet holding a similar status to refugee colonies and being welcomed in most instances throughout the Outer Rim Coalition, the fleet's migratory nature makes it difficult for the Outer Rim Coalition to support the ship in trying times such as large raids or food shortages. As the fleet isn't entirely self sustaining, being so far away from civilization constantly puts the fleet in a disadvantageous position in battles and skirmishes with pirates.
  • Valuble Cargo: The Seed of Manda'yaim holds several plant species and fauna embreyos native to the planet of Mandalore. Along with being the main medical frigate for child birth and the elderly it is a prime target for slavers and mad scientists. Along with that there are hundreds of suits of real Beskar'gam on board these ships along with exotic Mandalorian weapons and goods. A known location for the Ironclad Guild as well, the fleet is a frequent target of opportunists and rogue Mandalorians.

Description: Comprised of defectors, fugitives, and other Mandalorians from the Mandalorian Empire, the people of the Migrant Fleet have abandoned their home to embrace their migratory roots, disillusioned or terrified of Ra's Mandalorian Empire. Many of the men and women of the Migrant Fleet work as mercenaries around the Galaxy and agents of the Mandalorian Exiles and Resistance, with some even acting as Judges in the Outer RIm Coalition. The fleet itself is comprised of new and old ships of mostly Mandalorian make that roam the Galaxy searching for work, safe harbor, and food for its people. Closely affiliated with the Mandalorian Exiles, they abstain from any actions against the Mandalorian Empire directly, but openly support groups like the Resistance, the Exiles, and other non-Mandalorian Empire Mando'ade throughout the Galaxy. It is seen as a second Mandalorian home as one of the largest collections of Mandalorians outside of the Mandalorian Empire.

Despite staying away from and turning away any official Mandalorian Empire ships or personnel, if one doesn't say anything about their allegiance and don't cause trouble they are generally welcome on the Ketyadyr and other life ships as fellow Mando'ade. Obvious and big name Mandalorians that support the Mandalorian Empire are excluded and barred from entering the patrol space of the slow moving fleet. Given a refugee status that is nearly universal throughout the Outer Rim Coalition occasional assistance is given by the various independent systems and charity groups to keep the flotilla afloat.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Over all this looks great. I have no concerns about anything in the sub, just one minor thing you might want to fix (or not, totally up to you):

Both of these link to the location sub, I assume one is meant to link to the ship sub directly? Since you have it linked directly in the sub itself it's not an issue, but if you want to either fix it or remove it to tidy it up, that'd be great.

As soon as you do what you want with that I'll stamp this.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Please provide links in the Allegiances field.
  • Your math is way off for the Composition. The absolute maximum permitted by the template is 15km, you have just shy of 22km in the defensive fleet alone. When revising, please include non-combat ships in the fleet length.
    As the MM-BR75's affiliation is set to the Mandalorians major faction only, you will need to choose another ship to replace this.

Gilamar Skirata

Math as in I miscalculated one of the ship totals? I've done the math almost 5 times now and I keep coming to the same number.

The transport in question says Open Market under affiliation as well...

Added links

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Gilamar Skirata

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Its Affiliation just says Mandalorians, confirmed with ship's creator as well, it was just meant for "Mandalorians" as a whole, similar to the other ships put forth

Zeradias Mant

Aside from being subbed at a time where The Mandalorians was a major faction and having a The Mandalorians prefix, I can't honor unofficial retroactive intent. I'm still going to need you to choose another ship, or the creator of the ship will need to submit a sub mod request to make that intent clear.

Gilamar Skirata

[member="Zeradias Mant"] If they go back to the mod request they'll have to re-sub the entire ship because it isn't 5.0 though and I already have permission to use it. This isn't a "Balance" thing because the ship is civilian so what's the actual issue so I can better understand how the codex Judges do things and think?

Zeradias Mant

What's written is what's written. The affiliation is set to Mandalorians and is approved with the Mandalorians tag, ergo its affiliation is with the Mandalorian major faction. It does not state Closed Market. If it is not clearly stated in the intent of the sub when approved, neither Codex nor Factory will honor unstated intent after the fact unless amended to say so, especially for subs approved several years ago. This is a decision we reached in conjunction with Factory staff.

Zeradias Mant

Do not bump your subs.

I've already noted the request, but the affiliation change still needs to go through. I will be locking this thread in the meanwhile. After the request is approved, I will approve this sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom