Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Echoy'lArsenals

Titan

Name: Echoy'lArsenals
HQ: Concordia One
Operations: Starfighters, weapons

Rationale: A collection of smaller companies, that were hostily taken over throught the years by Katbirye Rekr. It produces a variety of products. It consists of what used to 9 various Companies.
Tier: 2
Description: Echoy'lArsenals is a semi small time company operating off of various worlds. It produces Various weapons, including those of the former Concord Dawn Arms, which was taken over by Katbiyre through buying its stocks, It plans on expanding to Yagai Minor in the near future. Despite it having storres on various worlds its headquarters are actually on the Concordia One.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Katbirye Ordo"],

You are going to need to beef up this submission substantially. I want to see more description in the Rational, and the Description portions.

A Tier two company with the current rational that you currently have, will not support "Starfighters, weaapons, armor and gear."

As well, please check your submission for spelling, and [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]grammatical[/SIZE] errors.

Katbirye Ordo said:
Echoy'lArsenals is a semi small time company operating off of various worlds. It produces Various weapons, including those of the former Concord Dawn Arms, which was taken over by Katbiyre through buying its stocks, It plans on expanding to Yagai Minor in the near future. Despite it having storres on various worlds its headquarters are actually on the Concordia One.
This doesn't make sense to me. Does the writer of the Concord Dawn Arms approve of this, and do you have IC threads where you have actually acquired said rights to create weapons that once belonged to CDA?

[member="Katbirye Ordo"]

Titan

Zephyr Carrick said:
This doesn't make sense to me. Does the writer of the Concord Dawn Arms approve of this, and do you have IC threads where you have actually acquired said rights to create weapons that once belonged to CDA?

[member="Katbirye Ordo"]
I own CDA on an alt. can do an IC thread just switching between accounts if needed. [member="Zephyr Carrick"]

[member="Katbirye Rekr"], You don't have to do that.

If this company is taking over, then why make a submission for it when you could just ask for the previous submission to be changed and/or altered to fit for this character? Then just add the description and rationale that you have here to the previous sub to beef it a little?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom