Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earning Favour (Jardo Snow)

Earning good will from your rivals was never a bad idea, which was why Vincente was even out tonight. Someone wanted by the Hutts [member="Jardo Snow"] Had been found in the Consortium's base of operations. Now normally he would be ignored, however, the situation Between the Hutts and the Zann consortium was tense, at best. Deliving Snow into their grasp, not only would it prove fincally beneficial for the Consortium, but it would get the Hutts off of their back long enough to form some actual military units of their own.

[member="Jardo Snow"]

Did we... yeah why not. This'll be fun. Excuse me messing up though, my arm is slightly a mess and i'm full of painkillers.

He stood, his arms crossed. He loved his room in the palace of Atrisia, he'd decorated it himself, hung pictures on the wall. He felt at peace, thus felt able to carry his lightsaber on his waist. He chuckled, eyes flashing around the room one last time as he stepped from the room, the door swinging shut behind him, a small bang as it latched into place. He continued down the hall, the small door leading out onto the streets to the side of him.

He stepped from the door, the streets of Atrisia busy around him. He felt at peace on Atrisia, he felt the busy people, drew from their anger. It powered him, powered his every move. He felt the lightsaber at his side bash against his leg, knowing full well it was covered by his tunic and his robe. Shaking his head, he flicked his robe hood up, proof the Sith had finally taken control of Atrisia. Plus it allowed him to blend with his master, make his feel like he fit in.

He felt out in the force like normal, he would feel everything around him.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom