Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Early Morning Runs

GADividerPurple.png

Coruscant was a city that never seemed to sleep. Cityworld, anyway. No matter the time of day, there were always people filling the streets going about their business. But there were times with less people. Ealy morning, just when the sun would start to rise over the district around the Jedi Temple of the NJO was one of those times. There were still people of course, but the normally bustling roads were practically empty.

It made it ideal for a jog.

Aris rushed down his usual path at quite the fast jog. It was more like a run, but he wasn't putting too much behind it. The run just helped clear his head, gave him something to do early in the day to help wake up. It was habit, pure and simple. Back home on Niv Hani he'd run through the forest, but there wasn't such greenery to be found here. He missed it at times, but this still worked for him. So he ran, smiling softly as he went.

At least he could keep up with his regular workouts here.

Here I lay, my body wracked with pain, beside this filthy dumpster on the unforgiving streets of Coruscant. My body covered in a tattered grey cloak that could of passed as a exotic towel. It was stained with my blood. Every breath I took felt like white fire coursing through my lungs, a reminder of the brawl that just unfolded only minutes before. My mind raced with the same questions, doubts, and regrets I knew all too well after such encounters like these. Damn they got me good. Carbon scoring around the wounds made it appear worse than It looked. Thats what I liked to pretend I thought. I raised a trembling right hand over two of the four blaster wounds to my midrib and inhaled sharply. Wincing at the pain that came next by sheer reaction and instinct. A soft gaze fell to my left side. Resting in my hand was a lightsaber. Emitter damaged beyond repair and crystal chamber exposed to the pollution of Coruscant. Within the chamber a faint red glint flickered like a spark. A lignan crystal attempting to ignite a broken weapon. What is this.. The force mocking me?

I've always prided myself on my strength, on my ability to overcome any obstacle in my path. But now, as I lie here broken and bleeding, I can't help but wonder if I've finally met my match. Was it arrogance? My arrogance that led me into this confrontation, or simply bad luck? Either way, the outcome remains the same: I'm defeated...for now.

I knew the truth. Knew what was going to happen.

And I didnt have much time at this rate.

Aris Noble Aris Noble

GADividerPurple.png

Aris had found him by chance. Unable to feel the Force he couldn't feel him, couldn't sense the pain or even the dark around the man. He just saw someone hurt. A stranger looking close to death with a shattered lightsaber. The lightsaber had the Padawan on edge, of course, but he couldn't ignore someone in pain. So he pretty quickly rushed over.

"Hey, you're not alright. I've made a call for medical assistance, but you need to stay awake."

Lord Kizash Lord Kizash

Who is this?

I let my gaze move up to the boy infront of me. Looking him up and down slowly. Evaluating everything from his looks to how he felt in his immediate presence. He spoke but the sounds from his mouth were not entirely clear. Something about staying awake. If he only knew the truth of what was going to happen later.

" What happens if I dont stay awake? Heheh." I asked coughing up little bit of blood and chuckled to myself. " You have nothing to worry about. Who are you?" I asked a second question. My best attempt to reassure the boy I was no threat. It was not exactly the truth. And emergency medical would be a problem for me.

A problem for a later time. Not now.

Aris Noble Aris Noble

GADividerPurple.png

"Usually it means your heart is slowing and you'll die. It's not possible to stay awake indefinitely, but the idea to keep your eyes open and stay awake has helped some last long enough for medical assistance to arrive." Facts, more or less, spoken as if he was reading off a list. In a way he was. There wasn't much he could do to help people, but these tidbits and facts would help a lot.

Helped that he retained anything he read from the first read through.

"Padawan Aris. Who are you?"

Lord Kizash Lord Kizash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom