Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Dying in our sleep, we're living out a Dream

I R I D O N I A

Sliding the Earbud into my ear, Music played over all other sounds around me. The sound of the marketplace, bustling and filled with locals selling goods, technology, and trade. Nodding along to the song, my feet carried me past many. Slinking through the crowds, I had to reach a specific person who might have information on HIM. Someone who I wanted to find a search for. Justice had be brought to this man. This individual who has personally taken everything from me. My home, my family, my life, heritage. Everything. I lived only to avenge those who could not do the same for me.

A hand sitting lazily upon the pommel of a sword upon my hip, the other weaved its way like a snake through the crowds. A sudden touch to my back and slinking through my clothing to rest its head upon my shoulder, Ryuu used his clawed fingers to pull one earbud out gently to notify me.

"He should be just ahead. Keep your pace, I'll watch your back while you are in there."

A nod of confirmation gave all that was necessary to the Dragon. HIs form leaving me and slinking away to be a shadow of mine. His form disappearing among the people ahead of me. A sly smile stuck to my face, only to fade as I came to the antique's shop. The door opening to a veil. Walking through it caused wooden clinking and smacking to let the owner know someone had entered the shop. Walking to the counter, I just stood and waited for them to come to me. A Zabrak with fair skin, cleanly shaven, and groomed. Smelled of various spices and herbs.

"What can I do for you today my young lady?"
"I am looking for someone."

The shopkeep looked half puzzled, half wary. 'Looking for someone' could mean a lot of different things, and many of them weren't good. "One second," he said, half turning to call out. "Sturit! Can you come out to the front?"

There was a semi-distant "Yeah" called deeper in the shop. The shopkeep turned back to the young woman. "Who is it you're looking for?"

A few seconds later another Zabrak arrived; middle-aged, not quite as well groomed, a wispy beard growing from his jaw. He was a little shorter than the shopkeep, but not as lean. His gait and his boots said soldier. He studied the customer. His gaze wasn't piercing, but it was perceptive. He lingered by the far end of the counter.

That was... interesting to say the least. Calling someone from the back, another Zabrak came up to the front. Leaning at the end of the counter, clearly built and could handle himself. That much was evident. While I am not as seasoned with combat as others, It takes a soldier, warrior, combatant, to know another. Eyes running up and down his frame, I made a half smile, and shook my head. Turning to the shopkeep.

"No, I neglected to give you a description."

Turning to the other Zabrak.

"Didn't mean to pull you from where you were at. I am looking for another fighter. Stands about two meters, somewhat lean for his build. Numerous scars, and has patches of skin over a large majority of his body that are from burns. Black hair, piercing blue eyes. Might be at the bottom of a bottle, and kind of a gruff attitude. The kind where people stay away cus he causes problems."

Looking again to the shopkeep, I leveled my half smile at him.

"I had heard there was a man with that description around here a month ago. And he normally finds shops like this to sift through items to see if anything can be gleaned from it."

Sturit Goan Sturit Goan

"Yeah, he came through here," he said. "I turned him away, though. I didn't sell what he was looking for."

Sturit's gaze flicked to the shopkeep. "Khorm, you didn't mention this guy. What'd I tell you?"

Khorm looked a little defensive. "Nothing happened. I didn't think it needed mentioning."

Sturit clicked his tongue, cutting him off. They entered into a quick exchange in Zabraki; Sturit got closer, and they got 'physical', exchanging quick hand taps, almost like they were sparring hand-to-hand. After another moment or two Khorm raised his hands.

"Your 'fighter'," he said, looking back at the newcomer. "He came through here. Khorm sold him a holocron, that I thought had been sent off someplace better." He flicked the shopkeep.

"The one you're talking about. He was with the Imperials, yes? Imura? If he's still on this planet, I'd like to know."

Back and forth. Some kind of smaller argument about this man. He may or may not have been here. The delegation between the two ended with the soldier speaking about how he had passed through here. Mainly to purchase a holocron, and that he too, was interested in if he was here. What surprised me, was the name drop. Eyes opening brightly towards them.

"First, Yes it is Imura."

He knew his name. So either this Zabrak knew him from before, or Ignis was lazy and let his name be revealed. More than likely, he just didn't give a chit.

"Second, do you know what information may have been on that holocron? If I were to know that information, I might be able to narrow down where he would be going next."

The information on the holocron could be vital. Because depending on it, I can possibly find similar information on my own, and go from there. So if I continued to need these Zabraks, then I could use whatever extra details I could gather.

"And Third, Why do you want Imura?"

What did he do to warrant these people to want to find him as well? What were his actions taken to be creating such a fuss. Was he just being an ass, or was he doing something more nefarious? So many questions, so little answers.

Sturit Goan Sturit Goan

"I was at Bastion," he said. "Reserves, for most of the battle, to be fair. At the time I was a major, commanding an armoured company. I never met any of the Inquisitors, but I knew about a few of them. Knew what happened to them.

"Ignatius wasn't the type I'd like to have around here. I'm charged with the safety of most of this region, which is why-" another flick to Khorm- "I have to keep an eye on this one when he brings in new stuff. But I didn't hear that he'd been through here, and I'm not sure if we're lucky enough to slip past the sort of trouble he is."

He flicked Khorm again. "You know anything about the holocron?"

"We can't open them," he snapped back. "I just know it was one."

Bastion... what did he mean by that. It took a moment, but my mind was racing through the New Imperial Order had done there. When it hit me. There was a huge outcry of people who had been allies with them, Force Users, who were betrayed and killed. While many of them were just the Sith Allies they had, There were rumors that they had killed all of their Imperial Knights. Which Ignis was one of. Well, yes and no. He was an Inquisitor.

That explains why he left. He was betrayed by the one thing he thought of as stable, order.

"I don't mean to worry you, but is there a chance that Imura is hunting down old members of the Order? I can see now that you aren't really with them anymore, but Imura is not one to just let a grudge go. He's been... stubborn and set in his own thoughts."

I understand why they couldn't open the holocron, but there have been people in the past who were able to open them even if they were not force sensitive. Hence my asking. Now though, if Imura was here, and was stalking the area, hunting down old members, then these people, and this town, were in danger. Even more so, because it was near old New Imperial Order space. And currently near Dark Empire Space. So there is a chance that not only is he hunting old imperials, but those of the new empire on the block.

"Thats part of the reason why I am hunt- Looking for him. He did some very bad things, and I need to bring him back."

Sturit Goan Sturit Goan

Sturit glanced down, then back at the girl. "Well, I'm not super keen on dying. I'm not sure if that's what he wants to do, but if it is, I'd rather give you a hand."

He scratched his beard.

"Lot of my crew are vets too. They deserve better than being hunted.

"What's your name, kid?"

He didn't want to die, but making sure friends didn't, was worth it in his eyes. All fine with me. If he wanted to join, then thats fine, but likely it was just to research on this planet. I personally was not keen of the idea that I would be taking someone off planet. that is, depending upon the circumstances. Nodding my head, the question was posed to me about my name. Asking for it. While I did want to give him my full name, I opted to just give him my first and middle.

"Aoi Alexa. Rogue Je'daii if there ever was one."

Once answering that, I wanted it in return.

"And I didn't quite catch your name?"

Sturit Goan Sturit Goan

"Huh." He nodded. "Sturit. Goan."

Good manners.

"I'm not really a Forcer-expert, but I'm assuming you can handle yourself. I'm gonna get my crew together, then we can track down Imura. Sound good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom