Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship DV-92 Missile Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleksandre-lortkipanidze-02-3.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Crew Quarters
  • Mess Hall
  • Bridge
  • Cargo Bays
  • Escape Pods
  • Single Ship Hanger [2]
  • Ion Engines
    • Large [2]
STRENGTHS
  • Fast: Due to the one large and two medium ion engines the ship is able to make good speed and can outrun many ships of its class.
  • Squadron: It has a support squadron to help defend it.
  • Long Range Menace: The DV-92 is a corvette intended to deal damage at long range with its missiles.
  • Defensive measures: The small missile tube is designed to carry air-to-air missiles that can target smaller aircraft on the attack.
WEAKNESSES
  • Weak Shielding: Despite a lot of defensive measures, the ship has weak shielding properties that can make it so it cannot take a massive hit.
  • Soft Underbelly: While there are many cannons on top to defend it, there are none below which will be where most support craft will defend.
DESCRIPTION
The DV-92 Missile Corvette was designed by Jerris's Shipwrights to be a long range combat ship. With its missile pods it can target specific ships and deal massive damage, but this comes at a price of the shielding being weak as the missiles cannot escape if it was strong. However it makes up for this by having smaller rocket pods intended for short-range air-to-air missiles and point-defense armaments.

Last edited:
Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull

I do love to see a good missile ship but there are just a few issues I want to bring to your attention before I approve the submission.

1) Armament

The armament you're describing is quite significant and considerably more than that which would normally be classed as "High". I would say that this loadout would qualify for very high at the least, possibly even extreme. I would strongly suggest increasing the armament rating.

2) Weakness - Weak Shielding

You state that the shielding on the ship is weak, but it's rated as average which doesn't really make a lot of sense. Could you please clarify this point? It might be a good way to fix the armament issue I mentioned above.

Please tag me back when you've had a chance to review my notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom