Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Dusty Devils

Planet: Myrkr

Kaaba and Mi practically slid their way through the smuggler heavy port they'd snuck to. The pair had been stowing away, easy when you look like sand, and had made it all the way to.... Well they didn't know. They just wanted to, hopefully, find somewhere to be. They needed credits, and a somewhere to stay.... Kark probably a lot more than that but organics usually struggled understanding Lervon. Well... they could always swipe something from the ports. they'd finally started to figure out what things actually cost credits after all. And so the joined pair made their way through the port, hoping to strike it lucky.

"Hands off, nerf herder," Vismaya growled, brushing off the hand of a trandoshan from her bare shoulder. "You're not my type."
"Issss not romantic..." the trandoshan hissed, his claws digging into her skin. "Issss busssiness!"
"Damn you!" Vismaya squirmed, thrashing uselessly for a moment before holding her breath. She instantly disappeared, and the bounty hunter opened his hands in shock. In that moment Vismaya ran out, ducking and weaving through the streets of the smuggler's port before collapsing behind a crate of meilooruns, gasping for breath.
"You owe ussss two thousssand credits!" She heard him yell. "I will not let you essscape!"
Brilliant. Couldn't a girl just enjoy a peaceful walk without trouble? This is what she got for hiding out on a smuggler's moon. Vismaya took her jacket off from around her waist and put it on. It was at least a good 30 degrees out here, but the heat would be a small price to pay for a bit more of a disguise. Still, she needed to get out of here or find some friends who could protect her. Sadly, friends were in short supply at the moment...
Just then, the theelin caught a glimpse of something that looked like sand shifting through the crowd. Squinting, she looked again to see two forms moving through the port, faceless and shapeless, mostly unnoticed by the other smugglers that lived here. Vismaya wondered if these two might be willing to form a protective wall around her with their sand-like bodies to shield her from the Trandoshan. Her invisibility didn't last forever, after all.
Swiping a meiloorun from the crate, Vismaya snuck through the crowd till she reached the figures. She tapped them lightly on the shoulder. "Hey. You two look hungry. Want some fruit?" she asked, offering the meiloorun to them. "Let's be friends, ok?"

Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi

Kaaba and Mi continued through the crowd, still trying to figure out their next move, and hearing the of the usual arguing and yelling you'd expect in these ports. It was then Mi was surprised a tap on the shoulder, turning herself to see who it was. Kabba was a bit surprised too, only realizing something was happening as the mass he shared with Mi attempted to stop, leading him to turn as well. They both saw a Theelin there, not sure how to respond as she offered a meiloorun. The pair's form seemed to somewhat solidify into two torso from one pair of legs, now seeming more humanoid in appearance, though still faceless. Kaaba then spoke up in the typical monotone of Lervon, though his body language suggested some confusion, especially as the Theelin suggested they should be friends.

"Oh. Well Levon don't exactly eat like organics, but thank for the offer." Mi on the other hand, seemed almost excited and more relaxed compared to her twin.

"You want to be friends? Really? What's your name?" Kaaba seemed to give her a look, but didn't say anything yet, wanting to hear what the Theelin had to say.

Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

"Oh. Well Levon don't exactly eat like organics, but thank for the offer." Mi on the other hand, seemed almost excited and more relaxed compared to her twin.

"You want to be friends? Really? What's your name?" Kaaba seemed to give her a look, but didn't say anything yet, wanting to hear what the Theelin had to say.

"Oh! Well, that's a pity," Vismaya replied to Kaaba, biting into the meiloorun herself. At Mi's first question, she nodded, her mouth full. "Mmhmm!"

At her second question, Vismaya gave her her most charming smile. "How sweet of you to ask! My name is Vismaya. You can call me Vis or Vee, but not Maya. Never Maya. Anyway, what do you levon eat? I'll take you two anywhere you like. My treat."

Vismaya tried to insert herself between the two sand people, only to realise they were literally joined at the hip. Instead, Vismaya decided to walk slightly in front of them. That way she could glance behind her shoulder without looking suspicious. She did so now - and saw the trandoshan only a few people behind her, pushing them out of the way violently. Shivering a little, Vismaya turned her focus back to the twins. "What are your names, by the way? Oh, and If you don't feel like eating, I'm happy to get us a round of drinks instead. Do you guys drink?"

Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi

"How sweet of you to ask! My name is Vismaya. You can call me Vis or Vee, but not Maya. Never Maya. Anyway, what do you levon eat? I'll take you two anywhere you like. My treat."
Kaaba was honestly surprised Vis actually seemed interested in them. He wasn't exactly sure what to think, though Mi was quick to speak up and answer for them both. "Oh. That's a cool name. Vis. And we feed off energy. Solar, electric, the Force. Stuff like that." The two were also a bit surprised at Vismaya attempted to walk between them, their crystal mass shifting around some to her. "Sorry. We're a bit close." Mi responded as a joke as the pair tried to keep their balance, looking at their new friend as she walked around to lead the way. They'd both hear some of the sounds of the crowd, but it was nothing too odd.

"What are your names, by the way? Oh, and If you don't feel like eating, I'm happy to get us a round of drinks instead. Do you guys drink?"
Kaaba and Mi both followed as Vis asked their names, and if they could drink. Kaaba tilted his head a little as they started to give their answers.

"Well I'm Kaaba."

"And I'm Mi. And.... You know I'm not exactly sure?"

"We might be able to." The twins looked at each other, as if internally debating what to think. They were never exactly taught this, given their past, so they weren't able to give anything satisfying.

Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom