Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel of the Acolytes

Toxarien stood alone in the gymnasium-like training room in the Sith temple on Coruscant. One of the other acolytes had challenged him to a duel, and he was more than happy to oblige to their request. Right now he was thinking of every time he had ever been mad, disappointed, denied, or afraid, and he took those emotions, he took the very memories, and made them a part of his hate, hate that would fuel his power, which would lead him to victory. Victory would free him. He felt his muscles grow in strength, his power suddenly enhance, and it was as if his very mind was being affected, as it became sharper, stronger, and quicker. He also felt the telltale rise in body temperature, the familiar burning sensation in the air around him. Also, as he let his hate wash over him, empower him, his vision began to be tinted by red.

[member="Gerion Blackhand"]

Akanias

A
The Sith Acolyte walked into the training room to find that the other acolyte was already preparing himself for combat before he had even arrived. Why, he was already trying to throw himself into a force rage, he didn't understand, but it'd only make it easier for him once he drained himself and it looked like he wouldn't have to do as much fighting as he would have done originally because of it.

They were only acolytes after all.

The black clad Acolyte stopped a few meters away from the Pureblood and waited for him to initiate the combat.

[member="Toxarien"]

"Your late." Toxarein said, igniting his lightsaber and coming into a Juyo stance. "Let us begin." He said, and without another word he launched himself at his enemy, feeding off the dark side and unleashing a flurry of powerful and swift attacks, as well as lashing out with his fists, feet, and horns. He snarled angrily and let a blast of red lightning run down the length of his blade towards his enemy, and then his attacked again in another flurry of lightsaber strikes. His saber was set to stun, but as he wasn't actually trying to kill his opponent.

Akanias

A
"No I'm not." He replied just as the Sith was throwing himself forwards into the battle. He unclipped his own training lightsaber and ignited the beam upwards and to the side of his body, he crossed it in front of his body to block the first strikes. He spent no time in continuing to move to the side and back-pedalling while the Acolyte swung at him.

He rolled backwards away from the Sith to disengage, but when the red lightning surged across the blade and towards him he threw himself backwards again once his heel hit the surface of the floor and he backflipped away from it. When the Sith tried to re-engage him in lightsaber combat, Blackhand swung his foot out to the side and hooked it to the back of his leg intending to pin him down while he swung downwards on the Sith's shoulder.

[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien snarled once more as the Acolyte evaded or blocked his attacks. He flipped backwards through the air, moving away from his opponent's strike. He called on the power of the dark side around him, calling out to the Fanged God of Dathomir to empower him, and he roared in triumph as he felt his power rise. He blasted out with fire and ice, trying to overwhelm his opponent with the sheer power of these elemental attacks, even though they were relatively weak considering he was just an acolyte. He then rushed forward once more, feinting a heavy handed strike at his opponents face and then striking twice at his enemy's side and delivering an overhand blow to his opponents head.

Akanias

A
He threw a force push directly into the fire to create a wedge and keep it away from him, but upon his durasteel plate he felt some of the more direct and larger pieces of ice strike upon his chest. It didn't concern him however, since it was only ice and his opponent wasn't trying to summon a storm... Inside.

His lightsaber didn't move up or down when the feint came at his face, instead he just spun away from the Acolyte's two strikes at his side and when he moved closer to perform another overhand blow, he rotated upon one foot and snapped his leg out to his face to try and kick him back.

[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien grunted as the other acolyte kicked him in the face, but he didn't stop his assault. He continued to attack his opponent, flipping over his head and landing behind him and thrusting forward with his lightsaber, he stabbed up at his enemies head. He then called on the Fanged God once more, summoning the force to do a light telekinetic shove to off-ballance him, and he leapt back, preparing for his enemy's counter-assault.

Akanias

A
He spun the lightsaber around his back and the strike that had been going to his head had been redirected to the side, and when he had been spinning around to strike at his opponent, he had been struck with a force push that created a buffer in the space between them and hold him in place.

Black hand didn't even waste a moment when he tugged his right hand towards him, which gathered the Force around [member="Toxarien"] and tried to pull him towards Blackhand, so that when he got to him his lightsaber hand was going to meet his training lightsaber. It was good that the lightsaber was only able to give minor burns in the case that his strike landed.

Toxarien was taken off guard by the sudden force pull, so he didn't have time to resist. Instead he went with it, letting it pull him toward his foe's ready lightsaber, but at the last minute he ducked underneath the blade, kicking out at [member="Gerion Blackhand"] 's legs, and he slashed out at his enemy's knees trying to take down his legs.
(I am sorry for being about the worst pm spammer/overpowerer ever, I will try to be better.)

Akanias

A
When the Pureblood ducked underneath his blade, he figured that the Sith was simply going to go past him and continue rolling, but from simple instinct and because of his reaction due to that tingling feeling at the base of his spine, he lifted his legs up right after each other to avoid the kick, and then once the lightsaber swung at him, he lunged backwards, and when he landed on hies toes, threw himself forwards again and slashed towards the Sith Acolyte's chest area.

Since he was upon the floor, he figured that it would have been a simple strike and incapacitation, forcing him into defeat from the simple yet, efficient strike.

[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien desperately dived forward, avoiding the other Sith's strike and trying to tackle his legs. He knew it was a lost cause, but he refused to give up, he would fight until he couldn't, unlike his shameful display at the hands of the Jedi. As he dived, the other acolyte's lightsaber grazed his shoulder, raising a burn and making him grit his teeth.

Akanias

A
The Sith Acolyte wasn't going to be defeated so easily it seemed, it was a shame, but he craved the fight already. This thing is a beast, nothing more, nothing less. No sense to it. He thought to himself as his knee snapped upwards into the Pureblood's nose, intending to break it, and knock him off his body.

He was grounded, his leg that was stationary was turned to the side to provide a more stable ground, and it was a solid muscular knee. Let's see what will happen.

[member="Toxarien"]

Toxarien yelled in indigation as his nose broke with a wet crunch, and he rolled to his feet, pacing away from the other Sith. The halfblood ignited his lightsaber and charged in again, lashing out hard in an overhead strike while also kicking his opponent hard in the chest, brought his blade down once more, this time in a diagonal strike at his enemy's chest. Die. He thought, turning his searing pain from his nose into anger to destroy his enemy. He then lashed out with his hand, slashing his claws wildly at the face of his enemy, in his of slicing it open.

[member="Astraios Blackhand"]

Akanias

A
His lightsaber went upwards and blocked the lightsaber that would have certainly split him in half, but before he could even coutner there was a boot in his chest and he was thrown backwards, and he rolled with it to gather momentum and then slid on the balls of his feet before he stopped and he straightened himself out just in time to step backwards and receive a grazing cut across his chest.

He spun his training lightsaber up and into the claws that were on his hand, and slapped at them with a ferocity fit for a rancor, but with the speed of a nexu cat. And then he took a half step towards the right of [member="Toxarien"] before he rolled to the other side of him and slashed out at his legs, while trying to bring the Force around the Pureblood to stun him.

Toxarien snarled triumphantly as he scratched his enemy, but the snarl soon turned into a howl of pain, as his claws and legs were burned by the enemy's lightsaber. He stumbled forward, and then dropped to his knees, breathing deeply even though he wasn't exhausted. "I have lost. I surrender." He said, bowing his head in a way of defeat. "You are my better, but it will not always be so." He said.

Akanias

A
He looked down to his opponent upon his knees and tilted his head to the side as he looked at him. He was unsure if this was some sort of trick, so he placed the training lightsaber just underneath the throat of the sith pureblood close enough to char his skin if it remained there for a few moments.

"Sith show no mercy. Remember this. The next time I see you run from battle, I will kill you myself." He said, and then he turned around and clipped the hilt onto his belt. He was disgusted with this Sith, surrendering in front of him, but the last words he would share with him were, "I will always be your better, weakling."

[member="Toxarien"]

"And I will never forget your arrogance. I will not stop until I am your master, and you will kneel before me the next time we fight." Toxarien said. He slowly rose and left the room without another word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom