Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel, anyone?

Any Apprentices out there want to duel? I need to work towards becoming a Knight and dueling would help anyone else looking to advance as well. I'd be up to duel with a Knight as well. Aethan doesn't belong to any factions but he is a relic hunter of sorts always on the look out for anything that might give him access to Jedi or Sith lore which means he could essentially appear anywhere.

Ralize Darkfeather

R
I'd love to help...haven't had a good duel yet as I'm a new apprentice, so it'll be a good building block :)

[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] sounds great. Any place in particular you'd like to use as a setting? Maybe they could both be after a minor relic which could lead to a bit of a friendly competition, etc.

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Aethan Tannan"] - I don't have a particular place in mind, but I do like the idea of a minor relic. Perhaps it has something to do with lightsabers/is a lightsaber or a crystal of some sort? That's the first thing Ral would go after considering she's finally beginning to train and do things with the Force.

[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] I like the idea of it involving a lightsaber or having something to do with them. Lets go with an archaic lightsaber? Maybe one that was built by a Jedi during the Gulag Plague or just before. It could be entombed in a mausoleum or something similar where the Jedi was rumored to have been buried.

Placeholder 0123

P
I volunteer as well, if you like. Graxin is technically at Knight level, but he is officially an apprentice and a Jar'kai practitioner. Could be fun, if you ever decide you want to.

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Aethan Tannan"] - that is a BRILLIANT idea! *glee* Let's go for it :D

[member="Kable Detta"] - Hey now, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself :p

[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] awesome! I'll try to pick out a cool planet for us to be on. Hahahah. Will start the thread soon and tag you.

[member="Graxin Rade"] @James Mathison
I'd be interested in dueling both of you as well but I don't want to spread myself to thin so I'll send one of you a message after Ralize and I are finished to see if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom